5

I stepped into his office and close the door behind me before taking a seat opposite him. "Draco has informed me of your living situations and has demanded you live here with us. I agree with him on that matter." I was shocked. This wasn't what I had expected.

"Thank you. but before I do I want you to take a look at this." I pull out the parchment I had gotten from my inheritance test. More specifically the list of blocks and potions in my system. "He may of done the same to you, Narcissa and Draco. I think it would be best that you all go to Gringotts to be checked. I would also like for this to stay between just the four of us."

I watch as Lucius reads the list his expression changing from anger to rage. I had a feeling if he was a cartoon their would be smoke coming out of his ears. "I believe you are correct Lady Potter. Would you like to accompany us?"

"Of course. Just let me make myself more presentable."

"Dobby will show you to a spare room." At the sound of his name Dobby flashes into the room and guides me to the room. "Thank you Dobby. You are most kind." The small house elf looks shocked at my praise and bow slightly. "It is Dobby's pleasure Mistress." With that he leave me to my room for me to get changed. When I am finally dressed in a fully black jump suit I place a gold chain belt around my waist as well as a pair of black lace up healed boots. I chose a heal that was slightly higher then what was suitable for a 12 year old but the trouser legs of the jumpsuit required me to wear them.

It was defiantly more of a power move outfit but since I was going to be walking along side the Malfoy's it seemed like a necessity. I place bag over my shoulder before putting my cloak over the top. I kept my hair in its usual style and met the others downstairs.

Draco was now dressed in an all black suit that matched his fathers while Narcissa stayed in the black bodycon dress she had on earlier and added white blazer over the top. I smile as I notice she was wearing the Louboutin's I had gotten her for Christmas and that Lucius was wearing the glove I had gifted him. "I see you both liked your Christmas presents, I was worried I had gotten the wrong size"

"Oh no dear they are perfect. These have become my everyday heel." Narcissa smile as she stares down at the shiny leather with a look of love. She was very clearly a shoe person. I smile at her and we all walk over the fireplace. "Where did you get them?"

"Its from a muggle designer called Christian Louboutin he's one of the top designers in the muggle world and he focuses on foot wear mainly. The pair you're wear cost £545." Narcissa stumbles slightly at the price while Lucius freezes at the mention of the muggle world.

"You spent 2725 galleons on a pair of shoes. For me?" I watched amused as she subtly hits her husbands arm to prevent him from making a, most likely rude and horrible, comment about muggles. "Yes." I tell her simply while she remains shocked and slightly impressed.

She decides to drop the matter and we each take a turn using the Floo Network to get to Gringotts. Narcissa goes first followed by Draco then me, leaving Lucius to go last. Draco stumbles again. "Try stepping out a second later" He nods, accepting my advice. His parents walk two steps ahead of us so we walk together. "Do you know why we are here?"

"Yes, I never told you this because I wanted to talk to your parents first, but Dumbledore placed many blocks on my magic and even made a marriage contract between Ronald and I. He was also giving Molly and himself money out of my vaults for years without me knowing."

Draco gains a disgusted expression when I mentioned the marriage contract. He went to make a comment but we were interrupted when we reached the desk. Glork was here again. I step forward between the two adults. "Good afternoon, May your gold forever flow through your halls." I curtsy as usual and the others give me a surprised look, this only increases when Glork bows back.