3

Waking up the next day was amazing. I could tell I had caught some sun as my skin felt a little tighter but not enough for it to be uncomfortable. I do my hair up in braided crown to keep my hair off the back of my neck and out of the way. Bipsy came in to inform me that the boys were awake and that breakfast was ready. I thank her and quickly change into a maxi dress and sandals. The dress was light and flowy and had a patchwork design to it with a white lace trim at the bottom. I didn't want to wear dark colours in the sun since having dark hair would give me enough of a headache.

Once I was done I go down the the kitchen and sit at the marble kitchen island between Draco and Neville

Once I was done I go down the the kitchen and sit at the marble kitchen island between Draco and Neville. I instantly dig into the blueberry pancakes that Chip had made thinking him as I do. We all sit in silence as we eat all of us still too sleepy for a conversation. Even the twins was quiet, which usually only happened when they were up to something.  

Once we were all done and the sugar from the syrup started to wake us a little we were all ready to go. Sugar was basically the child version of caffeine. "I thought we could do some exploring today" The twins were starting to get giddy at the idea if seeing more of the main land. I gave an amused smile as Draco tries and fails to hide his own excitement. 

"Your parents aren't here to judge and ridicule. It's just us." I whisper to the blonde as I stand next to him. He turns to me and I give him a small smile before grabbing my bag and check that I have my camera, purse and keys along with sun screen. I put my sunglasses on while the others get their shoes on. They were basically wearing the same as yesterday just different shades. Draco was the most amusing when I gave him some muggle clothes to wear. Apparently converse had changed his life and I wondered if his parents would allow him to wear them. 

Once they were all done I put two parasols, one was made out of a thick white lace while the other was made out of an emerald green silk like material, just encase the sun became too much for Draco and I. Neville didn't burn and surprisingly the twins didn't either, or at least it took longer for them while Draco's pale skin burned too quickly and I knew he wouldn't use a parasol if he was the only one.

Since we were staying on the very outskirts of Athens in a manor that was on un plottable land we had to walk to the outskirts of town before getting a lift into the city. I was leaving the Acropolis of Athens for last so we could watch it be lit up at night so we spent the day doing multiple things. We started at the National Archaeological Museum before almost getting kicked out because George dared Fred to try and climb one of the sculptures. I had taken plenty of pictures of all of us, my current favourite was Fred being chased by a security guard while Neville and George were on the floor in the back ground in tears since he was laughing so much.

I then took them through the markets were we all ate multiple sweets. They all loved the Baklava and Tsoureki (sur-re-key), which a sweet bread, the most. I had brought a few extra boxes of each to take back with me for the others. To make sure everyone got to do something they wanted I dragged them all to the National Garden so Neville could explore the plants. What people didn't know was there was a secret door in the garden that lead to a magical one. Neville ended up buying a bunch of seeds that he could try to grow when we got back. Draco was a little harder to look for so I chose a bookstore as well as introducing him to as many muggle things as possible. The whole time I would point things out and explain what they were and how they worked. Even though he didn't show it I could see it in his eyes that he was intrigued.

The twins were the easiest as they found everything exciting especially food. When it came to lunch I took them into a Hilton Hotel for the Byzantino Restaurant for a late lunch. It was definitely the more prier option but I wanted to spoil my friends. We spent the time talking and me teaching the boys a bit of Greek. Surprisingly the twins convinced Draco to agree to join them on a few pranks once we get back to Hogwarts. 

After we finally left and the twins pulled a prank with a colour bomb in the hotel I left money for the damage along with a note on the reception desk before grabbing the others and running out. I wasn't about to tell them to stop when they were clearly having fun. We wonder around just to see everything. The boys all wanted to buy keepsakes so we went to an overpriced tourist shop and went a little crazy with how much we spent. The twins decided to get replicas of Poseidons trident while we all got key chains and gimmicky baseball hats and postcards. I managed to find a small dragon model. The dragon was a deep green with silver and black scales. I ended up buying it for Draco's Christmas present that I could give to him later on since his birthday had already passed in June. 

After making sure we had a gift for everyone I paid and led them back out side while thanking the shop keeper. It was starting to get dark. "Come on, We have a small hike. I have a surprise for you." They all eagerly follow me and I take them to the top of a hill before sitting down. We all sat and waited as the sun set and the Acropolis became lit with a golden light. To add an extra flare I gently snap my fingers and a colourful range of fireworks burst into the sky. I smile up the them listening to the other 'ohh's' and 'ahh's'. I take a picture and end up falling asleep afterwards with my head on Neville's shoulder. Feeling safe with the people I cared about. 

A/N everything about Greece is from online so if any if it is incorrect blame google not me

Mischief Managed.

Livvy Xoxo