38

There was only a week left of school and I stood in front of the mirror straightening out my outfit. Today was Pad'foot's trial. And even though I knew it was all going to be okay I couldn't help but be nervous. 

"Stop fussing Love..."

"...You look great."

The twins were sat on my bed with Leon and my familiars between them. Neville, Draco, Blaise, Susan and Mandy were all sat on my floor nodding in agreement. The girls had come up to help my find an outfit but couldn't find the 'perfect one'.  My snakes heard the commotion from the common room and came up to investigate which lead to Draco doing my hair in the bathroom while Blaise went through my wardrobe. 

My lions had come simply to check on me and use it as in excuse to pull a prank on a few 4th year Slytherins that had been rude to Neville.

I look over my outfit again and take a deep breath. I was dressed in a baby pink 50's styled dress with a matching mini cloak. According to Blaise it was important that I enter court looking sweet and innocent. I may have a lot of power but I was 'too young' to show it fully. He had paired the dress with a pair of baby pink kitten heals that had a bow on the back and a set of lace gloves.

Draco had done my hair in an elegant low bun with some curled pieces at the front left out and a pearl pin. the over all effect was innocent but sophisticated. "Alright. I have to go. Cub, you ready to meet Padfoot?"

"Yeah!" I smile at his excited behaviour and hold my hand out for him to take. "Everything will be fine. don't worry so much. Auntie will make sure it goes well" Susan says as she walks over and gives me a comforting hug.

"Group hug!" I giggle at Mandy as she jumps from the floor, food still in hand, and run over only to be grabbed my Blaise. "I will not risk you spilling food on my master piece" He pops his hip out dramatically and snaps his fingers, before winking at Susan. The giggling Hufflepuff blushes a deep red and I nudge her while wiggling my eyebrows. She pushes me and I laugh. "Bye guys. Don't destroy my room.!" I yell as I walk out pulling Leon with me.

"GOOD LUCK QUEENIE !!!"

We meet dad outside his quarters. Dad grins when he sees us and scoops Leon up. "You look handsome buddy" Leon had been wrestled into grey jeans with a white button up shirt, grey waistcoat and a baby pink tie that matched my dress. He had a black cloak over the top and black converse on his feet. Over all he looked absolutely adorable. 

"You look beautiful sweetie" Dad tells me as he steps closer and kisses my forehead. "Thanks dad. You look the same as always. Can you wear something else other then black? And don't say you don't own any other colour because I have seen the green and greys in your wardrobe" He glares at me slightly trying to figure out when I had seen his wardrobe. He shakes his head giving up and I give an innocent smile. 

"Come on trouble. Lets go meet Luce" I smile at the nickname and we walk together while Leon, who is being carried by dad, talked about his dream last night. Apparently I had agreed to buy him a dragon and all the sweets at Honeydukes. I raise my brow at his pleading look. "I'll buy you some sweets after the trial. As for the dragon. We shall see." 

Dad and I chuckle when he lets out a loud cheer. We arrive at Dumbledork's office and step into the fire place, not even greeting him apart from a nod from my dad.

When we arrive at the Ministry Dad puts Leon down and we walk to the court room each holding one of Leon's hands so he doesn't get lost.

Lucius meets us half way. Since we were in public he simply bowed his head to me. I curtsied in return and held back a smile when Leon copies me. "Lady Potter, It is wonderful to see you again."