Chapter 7

My steps faltered as I stepped into the room, but Geoff was right behind me, pushing me gently into the room and locking the door.

He made his way to sit on his throne and I followed. I didn't need him gripping my throat again.

He sat and I kneeled.
"You learn fast." He chuckled.

I straightened my spine and tipped my chin.

"You forgot your robe and crown daddy." I snickered.

"I don't need them. Now do it."

"Bless me daddy for I have sinned."

"Confess." It took everything in me not to roll my eyes at him.

"I assaulted you and could've killed you if I just had a nice grip." I couldn't mask the smugness in my voice.

"I could kill you right now and no one would even ask." That was the sad and bitter truth and it made me straighten up.

"For your penance."

He held out his left hand and I stared at his long fingers, the middle one had a gold band with a big emerald in the centre.

I knew what he wanted me to do.
I bent forward and kissed his middle finger. It was better than kissing his shoe.

"Smart dorogoy. You know what it symbolizes, don't you?"
It symbolized me kissing his dick, but I didn't need to say that aloud. It was what kings used to do back in the day.

"Next sin."

"I ran away from you, into the forest."
I mumbled.

"You're getting them right dorogoy." He tried to mask his surprise, but I could see through him.

"Your penance." He gestured between his legs and I saw the long stiff rod on his thigh and blushed.

"I'm not doing any of that."

"I didn't tell you to anything. Come between my legs and you'll know what to do."

I stepped up on to the step and bent to kiss his erection. Just as it twitched, I got up. Why was I even going along with all this? I was feeding his crazy, but he would make me do it anyway if I resisted.

"Now, your last sin."

I furrowed my eyebrows. There weren't anymore.

"There aren't any more." I said to him, confused.

"You forgot the most important one."

"What's that?"

"You jumped into that scum boy's arms."

What? Then, it clicked.

"That's not a sin daddy, Brandon is my best friend."

"You jumped into his arms when the only pair of arms you should be jumping into are mine."

I laughed. Really laughed.
"You have some serious issues."

"Your penance."

I sucked in a breath when he pulled me into his lap and gasped in surprise when he attacked my neck. I held his hair as a means to pull him off me, but he sank his teeth in the sensitive skin on my neck and started licking and sucking at the spot. His stubble was brushing my skin and finally, he let go. We both were panting as if we've just ran a marathon.

I touched my neck and I knew he gave me a hickey. I gave him a look of contempt and stormed out of the room, but it was locked. Here I was trying to make a grand exit. Shame really.

I turned to face him still sitting on his throne.
"Unlock this door." I said haughtily.

"You don't get to order me around Remy, it's the other way around."

"Remy?" I asked aloud, bemused.

"Yes Remy. I think you should do something for me to unlock the door."

I knew if I did something for him, he would most definitely NOT be opening the door.

"No."

"Then we can stay in this room all night." He removed his cufflinks and set them aside.

"Why don't you ask your wife to do this with you?" The thought made me gag.

He chuckled. "We both know the answer to that dorogoy. Now you better decide."

"What do you want me to do, you pervert?" I snarled.

"Now, you can ask me that in the proper way, like you're supposed to or I can come to you and trust me, you won't like it when I do."

"What do you want me to do daddy?" I sneered at the last word.

"Strip or kiss me."

"Kiss you? Strip?" I asked incredulously.

"How about I kill you instead?" I asked.

His face turned stony at that. He pulled out something from his shoe and threw it at me. I dodged and looked back to see a small knife wedged in the wall.

"I gave you a weapon. Now come and use it."

I slowly walked towards the knife, sneaking glances behind my shoulder and finally plucked the knife from the wall, but I didn't move.

"You either come here and kill me or I come there." I didn't even want to know what he would do if he came, so I went instead.

My hand was slightly trembling and my palm became slick. When I reached him, I placed the knife near his neck, but he didn't do anything. When the metal touched his skin, he stared at me blankly, but I couldn't pierce and I was just stuck like that.

He took notice and squeezed my wrist so the knife fell out of my hand.

"Should've killed me when you had the chance Remy."

He twirled a tress of red hair around his finger and used his other hand to skim down my shirt.

Riiiiipppp.

He tore my shirt down the middle and goosebumps prickled my arms. He looked down at my bra clad chest.

"This is wrong on s-so many levels." I tried to reason with him.

"This is right. It is my right." I could only gape at his theory.

He captured both my wrists in one of his hands and bent to pick up the knife. He sliced through my bra and my nipples instantly hardened at the chilliness in the air.

His eyes zeroed on them and he touched the tip of the knife to one of them and I instantly stilled.

"So, so easy." He mused and only when the knife cluttered to the ground, I took a breath, but that was short lived as he twisted his hand in my hair and connected our mouths together.

I gasped and he used it as an opportunity to plunge his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned in protest, but he didn't let go of my wrists.

Spicy peppermint. That's what he tasted like.

I wanted none of it. He acted like a king claiming his ownership on an untouched land.

He was conquering my mouth. Dominating it.

When he finally let go, we were both panting. His eyes focused on my lips and slowly drifted down to my breasts. He adjusted himself in front of me and I heard the click of a lock. I didn't think twice before going out and running to my room.