Chapter 21

Geoff:

After working in my study, mostly to rid myself of the anger coursing through my body from that dumb bitch sitting next to me, I decided to go to bed, not that I'd be getting much sleep anyway.

I fucking hated conniving liars who try to put on an innocent act. I meet those people every fucking day and my fucking hands itched to touch Ramara. My Remy is nothing like my bitch of a mother.

I shoved my hands through my hair as my mind flashed with images of her naked skin before my eyes and I groaned, instantly growing hard.

Fuck.

I didn't want to jack off, I've done enough of that for the past few months. Before Ramara, I tried to sate myself through women I picked up at the bar sometimes, but I couldn't get hard enough to fuck them after setting my eyes on my dorogoy.

I couldn't get hard period. But, that wasn't a problem. That was just my obsession. Now that I have fucked her, I'm sure I can get hard again....for anyone.

But, for the time being, I still wanted my dorogoy. I wanted her smiles. I wanted her laugh. I wanted her anger. Most of all, I wanted her tears. I wanted her, period.

I quickly got out of my room and started to go to Remy's room, but stopped short when I saw a silhouette at the top of the stairs. I've never wanted someone this much in my 33 years of existence and I was too impatient for anything to distract me right now.

I narrowed my eyes when I saw that Stephanie girl. She wore a thin camisole that covered next to nothing.

"Geoff." She purred. It grated my ears.

She came closer and wrapped an arm around my neck. I immediately yanked her arm away and she yelped.

"Don't fucking touch me. You live under my roof and I can kick you out before you can say please. Now, get the fuck out of my sight before I follow through with my threats."

I released her wrist from my harsh grip and stared at her blankly as she glared at me with narrowed eyes before sauntering toward her room, swaying her hips in hopes of catching my attention. Fucking pathetic.

I quickly picked the lock to Remy's room and went inside for a minute before coming back with her sleeping form in my arms. Smuggling a teenager into my bedroom wasn't the worst of my sins.

I closed her door on my way out and went into my room to gently lay her on the bed. She wouldn't wake for the few hours she did manage to sleep, no matter what happens around her. That was a good thing.

I removed her T-shirt carefully so that she wouldn't wake and I made it a point not to stare at her body. I normally slept with my clothes on, but I wanted to feel her, skin to skin.

I got in beside her, a few inches separating us. I lay staring at the ceiling and stiffened when I felt her move, but she only moved closer to me.

I looked at her from the minimal light coming from the lamp on the night stand and saw her briefly open her eyes before closing then again.

They were bleary, so I'm pretty sure she had no idea what was happening because she wrapped an arm around me and tangled her legs with mine.

It was good I was wearing sweats, otherwise, I'd be pushing my dick inside her by now. Her being naked under that shirt was both a blessing and a curse.

She snuggled into my neck and I immediately relaxed. It was involuntary.

She was simply sleeping and even that aroused me. I've never slept with a woman in my bed.

Her berry and vanilla scent invaded my nostrils and I inhaled her hair like a fucking dog.

I turned to my side to face her and I slowly lifted my arm to wrap around her waist. I tightened my grip pulling her even harder into me. Her soft skin caressing my scarred skin.

Her soft puffs of air hit the side of my neck and my eyes closed.
______________________________________

Ramara :

I slowly opened my eyes to feel hardness between my ass. I knew I was in Geoff's bed immediately after smelling spice and musk. The scent made my mouth water.

The hardness made me wet between the legs. I didn't know how I ended up here but I knew I've never slept better.

I turned my head and saw Geoff's sculpted face. God, he was beautiful. Not that it meant anything, I didn't like him. But, I knew I was fooling myself by thinking that. I did feel something for him.

After staring at him for a few minutes, his eyes snapped open and he frowned.

But he must have realized that he had morning wood because he started grinding against my lower back.

I was facing away from him now, but he kissed my neck and lifted one of my legs and put it on one of his legs.

I didn't have time to prepare when he suddenly thrust into me in one stroke. I moaned and he hissed.

I could feel his jagged scars and sculpted abs on my back. He pulled out and thrust back in, putting his head on my shoulder.

After I came on his cock and he came inside me, he stayed just like that without removing himself and it felt good, so I wasn't complaining, until I saw the clock.

I only had thirty minutes to get ready, but I didn't know what to do. I didn't want him to leave my body. Apparently Geoff made the decision himself when he pulled out.

I got up and looked at him to find his eyes fixed on my chest.

His eyes hardened and his expression became closed off. He turned his back to me and I touched his shoulder, but he roughly shrugged it off.

I hated that I felt hurt.

Geoff :

She was burying herself inside my fucking veins. I've never done the things I did to her with anyone else, nor did I have to desire to.

She was my obsession, yes. But, she was consuming me whole and I knew what I had to do.

Hate me. Loathe me. Despise me. But don't fucking love me. Otherwise, you'd consume me, more than you already do. Until there's nothing left of me without you.