Chapter 12

The next day, I woke up feeling much better. Thanks to Geoff. I brushed my teeth and took a nice long shower.

I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a loose T-shirt. Just as I was about to head out, I noticed something in my room. Something small, black and round. Something very similar to a hidden camera. With my pulse pounding in my ears, I walked closer and I knew. I knew a camera when I saw one.

With anger fuelling me, I reared my arm back and punched the camera, shattering it into pieces.

With the same anger in my blood, I stormed into his bedroom, finding him buttoning his shirt up. Just when I thought he was redeemable. I should have know better.

I fisted his collar and slapped him. Hard. His head whipped to the side. I refused to feel any guilt.

"How dare you invade my privacy?! Did you get off on it?"

He didn't say a word, his head slowly turning to face me. He locked his grey eyes on me. His pupil was just the eye of the tornado. He wrapped his hand around my throat and I shot him a look of loathing, all the while clawing at his hand.

He slammed my body into the wall and crowded me with his body.
"That's the last fucking time you'll hit me."

Without giving me a chance to respond, he dragged me by my hair to an all too familiar room. His grip was unrelenting and tears burned my eyes from the pressure on my scalp.

He threw me down as I heard the lock click and His fucking majesty sat on his stupid throne while I kneeled in front of him. I made a move to get up, but he tsked.

"You'll stay right where you are if you know what's best for you."

I hated that I let him get to me. I hated myself for feeling fear.

"Don't fucking waste my time and get to it." His harsh voice cut through the tension of the room. I didn't even dare look at the storms in his eyes.

I did the sign of the cross and started.
"Bless me daddy, for I have sinned." I sneered at him.

"Confess." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I slapped you, for a good reason." I mumbled the last part.

I heard the sound of a zipper and looked up. bad idea. What I looked at made me gasp. He pulled out his dick and it wasn't a small thing. No. It was freaking huge. I've seen a dick before. My ex-boyfriend's to be specific. But Geoff's? He was well endowed. Very well endowed.
I abruptly got up and stumbled. I was afraid. Not because of him, but because of myself.

I knew if he decided to put that thing in me, my body wouldn't reject it. My body would welcome it with all the necessary lubrication and some.

"Kneel the fuck back down." He said through gritted teeth. The head was red and glistening. Oh God. I kneeled back down.

He wrapped his hand around the base and stared at me.
"You were right about one thing dorogoy. I fuck my hand everyday to the sight of you, knowing that you're unaware of me watching you. You know where I spill my seed?"

I didn't want to know, but of course he told me with a smirk.

"I come all over your precious bar of fruity soap." His face darkened at the sight of horror on my face.

"That way, I'll know you're rubbing me all over that gorgeous body of yours."

Jesus Christ.

"Now get your ass over here and suck me off like a good little slut."

I shook my head.
"Don't make me come over there."

I didn't want him to come here. So, I did what was best for me. I stepped on the raised step and knelt between his legs, refusing to look at his face. I opened my mouth wide to bite down on it, but he clutched my jaw tightly. Too tightly in fact.

"That's no way to treat my dick, is it?"

I didn't respond. He gripped my jaw tighter and asked louder.
"Is it?"

My jaw hurt and I shook my head. He loosened his grip just a little bit.

"Good. Now kiss it like you love it. Lick it like you mean it. Suck it like you own it and drink it like you'll die without it."

"Understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, daddy." I gritted out.

I had no clue on what to do. I've never done this before, so I did what he told me to do. I bent down to kiss it and it jerked. I took a deep breath and put as much of it as I could in my mouth, my hands gripping his thighs.

I released it, already the taste of musk coating my taste buds and licked the underside, tracing the vein with my fingernail. I didn't even know what I was doing, but judging by the sounds he was making, he was enjoying it. The bastard.

One of his hands was in my hair, moving my head up and down. I sucked and licked, coating his dick with my saliva. I used one hand to massage his balls. I didn't know if I was supposed to do that, but I wanted him to feel discomfort.

It failed to cause him discomfort since he groaned in pleasure. Just when he was about to come, I tried to pull away, but he held my head down.

"You'll drink every last drop."

That was the only warning I got before he came in my mouth and I was forced to swallow. Every. Last. Drop.

I fell back as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and tucked it back inside.

I glared at him with hatred.
"I fucking hate you."

"You look like the perfect little slut with my cum dripping from your lips."
I angrily wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

I heard the lock click, and this time I didn't run like a coward. I leisurely walked out the door with a smirk on my face. He came in two minutes. I was keeping track of time through his watch.

I knew a man like him lasted longer than that. Maybe it was because it was me, that he came so quickly. I shook my head. Sick bastard.

I went back to my room and brushed my teeth and I wiped my knuckles from the few drops of blood left over after smashing the camera.

I also looked at my soap in a new light. I scrubbed its surface and grabbed my backpack. Perks of being an early riser was that I wasn't going to be late after that shit show.

I went down the stairs, grabbed an apple and went to my car. Goddammit. Even the car reminded me of him. I was disgusted with him. I got in the car and drove to school.