Chapter 10

Geoff :

Ramara. Remy. The thought of her sent a rush through my blood.

I watched as she closed the door silently behind her after she peered into my room. She was glad her whore mother wasn't sleeping with me.

I wasn't in the habit of letting women into my bed, especially women like her mother. After an hour of waiting, I got out of bed. I had a camera installed in her room. Too fucking bad, I couldn't keep one in the bathroom. I didn't need to use secret cameras to look at a sweet little body that belonged to me. I would have my fill soon.

My dorogoy thought the locks would keep me out. A sinister feeling rose in me. If only she knew. She was too good for me. I didn't deserve her, but I'll be damned if I can't have her anyway.

I got out of my room and opened her door with my key. I didn't need to worry about making a sound. She was out cold tonight, not the slightest clue that she was aware of my presence. Not like she would expect a depraved son of a bitch to creep on her as she slept.

My blood boiled at the thought that she could be tired from fucking another boy, but I knew that wasn't true. It cooled me down, if only by a little.

Her lavender scent wafted in my nose and I inhaled deeply, my cock instantly stiffening at the sight of her. I'd been careful on other nights. I knew at exactly which hours she would fall asleep. It was still risky, but I needed to sate my depravity. She didn't know I had the same problem with sleeping, like her.

The only thing that saved her was the fact that I knew what she'd been up to. I needed to have a serious talk with Dexter. I hadn't the slightest fucking clue on what she'd been doing a few years ago because before, I wasn't obsessed or consumed with the need to know her actions at all time.

She didn't have a goddamn clue on the dangers that lurked at night, especially for a pretty little thing like her. A red haze covered my vision at the thought of her all alone in the streets without me watching her ass, literally and metaphorically. If I wasn't this obsessed with her, I couldn't give a shit on what she was up to no matter what she'd done for me.

I cleared my thoughts after deciding to have a talk with Dexter right after this.

I kissed both her feet and she unconsciously moved her foot away that gave me a peek at what was between her legs.

I held back a groan. Fuck me.

I've always kept tabs on her to ensure she was safe, I was no pedophile. All she had was my gratitude, nothing else.
But six months ago, a few weeks after she turned eighteen, I had my first glimpse of her. She had my interest and I knew. She was meant to be mine. I became sick with obsession. She had no fucking idea what she was doing to me.

I adjusted my cock and looked away from her pussy. All in due time. I traced her cheek gently and kissed her soft lips. She was a little spitfire, this one. She was prickly outside, but inside? She was just soft goo. She looked so vulnerable at that moment, with soft lips parted, tiny snores coming out through her nose.

She was too fucking beautiful. Her sweetheart shaped face could make men go down on their knees, but too fucking bad. The only man she'll be getting is me, whether she likes it or not.

I smelled her hair and gently took a strand to put it under my pillow and backed away. I loved her hair. So luscious and thick with a beautiful color. I was sick like that. That strand would give me the illusion that she slept in my bed. She was mine, she would know it soon enough.

I closed her door behind me and marched to my study. I took out my phone and watched it connect to Dexter's cell. I admit Dexter did me a good one, but I wouldn't allow this to continue any further.

"Dexter Raymond." A groggy voice answered.

"You better tell me why you're still sending her on those damn evidence expeditions."

"She'll want to do what she likes. You can't stop that."

"I damn well can. Stop sending her out at night."

"Aren't you there to watch over her?" He asked me coyly.

Of course, I went after her as soon as she ran out of the house. I kept close watch on what she was doing. I had a throbbing erection seeing her climb that lamp post. Of course, I'd let her climb me like that. But, what if it wasn't me watching her? What if it was some creepy fucker including, but not limited to me watching her?

I ran a hand through my hair, tugging the roots.

"You can't keep her from doing what she likes Geoff." He told me in a calmer tone.

"She'll be off to college soon. Bear with it for a few more months." He was right.

But, college? Fuck no. I couldn't keep her far from me. I knew some fuck boy would fucking chase her just to fuck her. Fuck that. She's not allowed to let anyone inside her body except me.

I hung up on Dexter and scratched my stomach, my gut stirring with an uneasy feeling. I'd have to take some measures.

I stared at my scarred hands, remembering the violent life I led as Bratva vor.

Did I deserve her? No.
Did I fucking care? No
Would I do anything to keep her? Fuck yes.

Anything.