Chapter 31

I passed Geoff with pain in my heart to add to the pain in my head. Last night, I just wanted to forget the pain and forget the memory of his words, but in the end, he was the one who ended up taking care of me.

I decided to give Geoff one day to apologize. If he didn't, then I had to go. I can't live with this constant ache in my chest.

Want me. Love me. Own me.
The words sounded pathetic even in my own mind.

Marla, the cafè owner gave me a full time job once she knew that I graduated. I thought Geoff could come to my Graduation party, but that card seems to be off the table now.

I dressed in a pink polo shirt and jeans when I saw Geoff in my doorway. I opted to ignore him. He looked as drunk as I felt.

I put my keys and money in my pocket and stood in front of him. He was still blocking the doorway.

"Move."

"No."

I sighed. "What do you want from me that you don't already have?"

I watched him as his eyebrows furrowed and he stepped aside.
"That's what I thought."

I got into my truck and made the last payment to Ray and smiled. The truck was officially mine. Something that belonged to me entirely. It made me a bit happy knowing that at least something in the world belonged to me.

I parked behind the cafè and got out of my car. This job originally belonged to my mother, but Marla understood our dynamic and just gave me the job. To say I was grateful would be an understatement. Speaking of mother, I hadn't seen Sheila for the past five days. Nowadays, all I ever feel towards that woman is indifference. In fact, I didn't even know why I bothered with her all these years.

She tried to pimp me out, she must've sold Rouarke, now that I think about it. The thought makes bile rise in my throat. If I was Rouarke, what would I do if I saw Sheila? He'd definitely want to kill her, if my theory is correct.

Truly thinking about it, if it ever came down to it and Rouarke was alive, I'd support him if he wanted to do something like that. Sheila birthed us, but was she really a mom? There wasn't one maternal bone in her body.
In fact, I was kind of disgusted with myself for even caring the slightest bit for her. Does she care about me and does she even remember Rouarke? She is a disgrace.

I finished my shift at nine. Brandon came by to make fun of my drunk ass. I let him do it because he was the one who brought me home after all.

When I drove back home, I saw Yvette's car parked there. I quickly went inside and saw Yvette in the kitchen.

"Give me ten minutes to get ready."

"Okay mija. I'm almost done preparing dinner for Mr.Vasily."

I ran up the stairs, took the quickest shower in history and dressed in a cute floral dress that hit my knees. I slid my feet into strappy sandals and put on some make up. No one needed to know that I was a mess inside.

I ran down the stairs, straight into a hard chest.

Geoff looked at me with narrowed eyes and the intensity of his gaze prickled my skin and generated heat between my legs.

"Where are you going?"

I mirrored his stance. "Why? Afraid you can't stick your dick inside me? Well, I'm sorry buddy, I'm not your booty call anymore. I'm sure you can find someone else to satisfy your needs."
The actual thought made me want to scream and tear down the walls. He growled low in his throat after roaming his eyes over me.

"Who are you wearing that for?" He said in a low voice.

I twirled. "Do you like it daddy?" I rolled my tired eyes.

"Answer my question." He held me by my shoulders. I scowled and shook his hands off even though I wanted them all over me.

"Who am I wearing it for?" I laughed.

"Gee, I don't know Geoff. I'm wearing this for the first guy I see as soon as I step out of this house. I'll give him a blow job if he compliments me. Then, I'll let the next guy eat me out. This next one's really lucky. I'll let him fuck my brains out against a wall. I'm missing something aren't I? It's not fair that only three guys get to do something. I think I can fit in one more, don't you think? Hmm, what should I let him do?"

I stared at his clenched fists and red face.

I pretended to think, tapping my lips.
"This one needs something special, so I'll let him fuck my ass. But only if he happens to have lube in his pocket. If he doesn't...well, I'm sure he'll be able to get me wet enough."

One second I was standing and the next I was thrown against the stairs.
"Ow!"

Geoff was kneeling on one stair and slammed his hands down beside my head. He looked wild and honestly, a bit terrifying. I squirmed.

"Fuck. That." He gripped the top of my dress and before I could scream, I heard Yvette shout my name.

"Ramara!" We both froze. When I heard her footsteps, I smirked at him. With one hard shove against his chest, he stumbled and I picked myself up, dusting my dress and smoothing down my hair just as Yvette came into the foyer.

"You ready chica?"

"Of course Yvette."

She walked ahead and I immediately followed. But, Geoff snagged my wrist.

"I swear to God..." He looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"What? His highness told me I was a whore, didn't he?"

I snatched my wrist back and put it in front of me.
"Well, this whore doesn't charge anything."

With the last word in, I drove myself to Yvette's house.