Chapter 33

We ended up riding in Geoff's Audi. I put up no protest because I honestly didn't want to drive around in a dress, so I let it go, by pretending that Geoff was my chauffeur.

I've seen Ray's house from the outside, but I've never been inside. The normal beige exterior was strewn with lights. For a rich man, his two storey home was humble and cozy.

"What's the party for?" I asked Geoff.
His hands clutched the steering wheel in a white knuckled grip. I dared look down and I knew why the steering wheel was facing his white knuckled wrath. The man was painfully erect.
I damn near rolled my eyes. Was it even normal for a man his age to be hard all the time?

Still, it did things to my ego. But, I would be very, very mad if he was like that around anyone else. In fact, the thought had me shoving open the car door. It was irrational and downright stupid, but I couldn't do anything about it.

He came out two minutes later with my clutch in his hands. I must've forgotten it. I snatched it back with narrowed eyes. He looked too smug for my liking as his shoulder brushed my lips as he walked forward. I opened my purse, checking its contents before closing it again. Everything was in place.

I followed him and stood beside him as he rang the door bell. Ray's smiling face greeted us.

"Ah, Geoff. Come on in. I've been waiting for you."

Ray's gaze fell on me and I blushed under his scrutiny.
"Ramara! Darling, you look absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you." I said shyly. He pulled me inside the house of bustling guests. Chatting, laughing, dancing even.
I caught sight of someone and froze. What was Scarlett doing here?

She was talking to a smiling man. She suddenly turned and caught my eyes. Her gaze flitted to the right and widened on Geoff as her lips curved into a sly grin.

I wanted to stake my claim, but then I remembered that Geoff didn't have feelings for me. I straightened my spine and smiled when I caught sight of Darla, Ray's wife. She was the epitome of sophistication, with an ankle length black bodycon dress and her silver blond hair in a simple bun low on her head, a few strands framing her elegant face.

She walked up to me and kissed my cheeks.
"Ramara. You look stunning."

"Thank you, but I should be saying that to you."

She grinned, flattered. "Oh, you're too much. Come. I'll introduce you to my friends."
______________________________________

Geoff:

I couldn't take my eyes off her, no matter how hard I tried. My gaze kept straying back to her as she mingled with the ladies. Some assholes may ask her for a dance, but there wasn't a damned thing I could do about it. But, then I realized what I did.

I smirked as I thought about it. My erection wouldn't go down and though it shamed me, I had to jerk off. There was nothing else I could do. She was so fucking beautiful. I had no idea how I made it to Ray's house without ravaging her in the backseat. Maybe because she was the type to kick me in the nuts, even when I was hard. Damn, that would hurt like a bitch. Much like last night.

It wasn't one of my finest moments, coming on her lipstick. But, the why gave way to my satisfaction. I would make her re-apply her lipstick, because I deliberately brushed her lips with my suit. If she danced with any prick, she would have my taste on her lips.

My hand tightened on my glass of whiskey as I watched her talking to a man, even though I was talking to one of my clients.

"Excuse me." I excused myself from my client and strode toward her.

"You might want to touch up on your lipstick." I whispered into her ear and sat on the nearby couch, nursing my glass of whiskey. I watched as she told the fucker she was talking to that she would be back.

She tossed me a suspicious look, but went to the restroom regardless.
______________________________________

Ramara :

Geoff was right. My lipstick faded. I guess I didn't apply enough. I had to wait in line for almost twenty minutes. I set my purse on the counter and twisted open my lipstick and frowned.

This lipstick wasn't shiny before. Still, I applied it and I knew lipstick wasn't supposed to taste salty. It wasn't supposed to smell like musk either. It suddenly hit me.

The bastard.

That was what he did those two minutes in the car? Jerked off on my lipstick? I closed my lip stick and stormed out of the bathroom, apologizing to a lady I almost slammed into.

He's dead. I searched around the house, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I even checked the couch and I was pretty sure that it was his whiskey glass on the table.

A sick feeling gnawed at my gut. He wasn't on this floor, maybe he was upstairs. I rushed up the stairs and checked every room. As I was losing hope, I opened the last unchecked door and froze.

Scarlett had his dick in her hands and he was nearly unconscious on the bed. I was pretty sure he couldn't turn like this from one glass of whiskey.

She lifted herself on her knees and I didn't think anymore. I saw red. Fury ran through my veins. This bitch was going down. I ran to her and jerked her back by her hair, twisting my hand and pulling back. She cried out and fell down. His dick was limp. It shouldn't make me feel happy, but it did.

I caught the edge of the bed cover and covered him with it. When I felt my hair being tugged by the roots, I whirled around and punched the bitch's jaw. She looked at me in shock and wailed.

I wanted to kill her. The lipstick incident didn't even cross my mind. I shoved her out the door and locked it. I quickly called Ray, explaining to him what had happened, through my phone.

I smoothed the hair off Geoff's forehead.
"You're okay. I got you."

In that moment, nothing existed but my love. No anger, no bitterness. I carefully tucked him back into his pants and kissed his forehead, my hand rasping over the stubble on his jaw. I hated seeing him like this. Probably drugged up and helpless.

His eyes slowly drifted closed as I heard a knock on the door.

"Ramara?" I heard Ray's voice and opened the door.

"Look what that Scarlett bitch did to him. She must've mixed something in his drink."

"I'll take of her. You can stay the night." He said with a clenched jaw.

"I think I'll take him home."