Chapter 24

I slowly walked to him and stood in front of his stupid throne. His face was mere inches from my pussy and I could feel his breath on my heated flesh.

The fact that he was still dressed shouldn't be such a turn on. But I was dripping and he suddenly licked a trail from the middle of my thigh to my core and I moaned, clutching his strong shoulders for support.

He suddenly threw me on the carpeted ground. My head spun, but he encircled my ankles with his hands and pulled my legs apart.

He spread my lower lips open with his thumbs and licked me, sucking on my clit.

"Geoff." I moaned.

He suddenly got up and latched his mouth on my nipple.

"Now tell me you hate me. While I play your body like an instrument."

"I....hate you." He bit down on my nipple. Hard.

"Ahhh!" I screamed in a mixture of both pain and pleasure. He still didn't let go, just kept sucking it hard.

When he released it, it was red and puffy. I could swear I saw a glint in his eye.

"Let's try that again." He took off the ring from his finger. He didn't have a wedding band, but he had a gold ring with an emerald in its centre, of an eerily similar shade green to my eyes. When it wasn't coming off, I laughed.

He cut his gaze to mine and narrowed his eyes. Without warning, he shoved his ringed middle finger into me and I gasped. I loved the thickness of his finger, the length and the coolness of the ring inside my body.

I moaned out loud.
In.
Out.
In.
Out.
Then, he brushed the ring across my clit, with his thumb inside me and I came on a scream.

He held his fingers in front of me which were drenched in my juices and finally, the ring slid off.

He licked his fingers clean, looking at me with molten grey eyes full of desire that I nearly came again. How messed up was that?

He placed the ring on my areola, with my abused nipple in the middle.

He moved the ring around, making it touch my nipple.

He took to licking my nipple now, pinching and twisting the other one between his thumb and forefinger, while searing me with his hot gaze.

It didn't escape my notice that everytime he was licking my nipple, he was also licking the ring which was still drenched in my arousal.

It was so sexy that my hips were coming up on their own, trying to get his hard cock inside me.

"Tell me."

He bit the side of my breast and I cried out.

"I don't...."

"You don't what?"

I gripped his blonde head that was on my chest and pulled it up to make him look at me.
"I don't hate you."

He growled and crushed his mouth to mine. Our teeth clashed and our tongues duelled. It was the most violent kiss of my life. I cupped his cheeks and he gripped my hips, digging into them.

When he broke the kiss, he stood up, made me kneel and shoved his cock down my throat. I gripped his thighs as tears blurred my vision from the sudden intrusion. The ring clattered to the ground.

I pulled back and saw his angry cock. I picked up the ring and slid it back on his finger. He looked at me with an unreadable expression. I didn't look too much into it as I gripped the base of him, stroking the silky length.

My head ventured further down and I licked his balls.

"Fuck." He gripped my hair.

I stroked his length with my hand as I rolled his balls in my mouth, moaning at the taste.

He jerked me off his privates by my hair and streams of his cum landed on my face. I gasped in shock as he gripped his length and more cum dripped down my chest. He dragged his penis across my cheek, smearing the cum there and I poked my tongue out to lick his crown.

"What a filthy beautiful slut you are."

When he was done, he tucked himself back into his slacks and stared at me.
He collected some semen dripping down my chin and pushed it into my mouth with his thumb.

I sucked his thumb clean, liking his musky, salty, earthy taste on my tongue.

He cursed and picked up a pair of panties from the white bag. He wiped my face with it and pulled them on me after pulling me to my feet. He even put my discarded bra on me, not bothering to wipe his release from my chest.

He pulled on my jeans, buttoned them up and for some reason, my eyes burned at that. He pulled my shirt over my head and put my old panties in his pocket.

He shoved the acceptance letters into my hands and shoved me out the door after unclipping the collar from my neck.

"Now go call Stephanie."

Who's Stephanie? Then, it dawned on me that he was referring to Scarlett.

"Why?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I need to teach her a lesson, don't I? For stealing your letters."

"What kind of lesson? Will you stick your dick inside her?" My heart burned and stomach roiled from the thought.

"That truly is none of your business."

My head ached and my heart twisted. I tipped my chin.
"Don't come crawling to me afterwards. Ever."

"I think you're the one who did the crawling, dorogoy."

Geoff:

Hate me. Loathe me. Despise me.
I keep saying that to her in my head, but I can't stand it when she tells me that she hates me. And with those college letters....it is better if she hates me. It's better if she stares at me with hate rather than with love. It's better that way before my need for her chokes me.
______________________________________

Ramara:

I shoved his chest and ran to my room. I took my truck keys and started my truck, deciding to get gas for it. It was the silver Prius that made me speed out of the drive way.

I put my letters on the dashboard and went to the nearest gas station which was about 30 minutes away. By the time I filled up my gas and ate a greasy burger, it was past ten.

I didn't have any other choice, but to go back to Geoff's house. Just as I pulled into the driveway, I saw Geoff coming out. He stopped short when I got out. I breezed past him without sparing a glance in his direction.

His hand clamped down on my shoulder, but I shook off his touch, much like he did that one morning. I went into my room and locked myself away from the rest of the world.