3

REAL LIFE

Lize and Timothée had been hanging out all day. Lize couldn't believe she was with a fucking celebrity. Yet she still felt weirdly at ease with the boy. Timmy had been very casual towards her, making her feel comfortable. He was incredibly awkward, making him crack a lot of jokes. 

After she'd led him to the supermarket for his stroopwafels, she offered to show him around the city for a bit. The two had been walking through the rain for hours now. Lize had no idea where her sudden boost of confidence came from, but she was very thankful for it. 

Timothée was having the time of his life. Even though rain had been pouring on and off all day, he couldn't wipe the smile off his face. Lizzie made him feel relaxed, as he tried to do with her. She was smart and witty, keeping Timothée on his toes. After about two hours had flown by, the pair had ended up on a bench in a park. 

'You're a great tour guide, you know that?' Timothée said, constantly smiling. Lizzie looked up at him from where she was sat next to him. The two had been feeding the ducks in the pond pieces of bread while talking. 

'I do try.' She said, giggling. Timothée chuckled with her. 

'God, I can't even remember when I last fed ducks. I must have been six or something.' The curly-haired boy mumbled in amazement. Timothée had reacted surprised when she told him this was what she needed the bread for. It was refreshing for him to be around someone who thought differently, more youthful.  

Timothée was swiping through the pictures on his phone he had made throughout the day. He stopped when his eyes fell on a picture of Lizzie, it was pretty. He reached over to the girl and showed it to her. 

'Hey could I post this on my insta?' He shyly asked her, not wanting to push her. 'It's fine if you don't want me to, don't worry.' He added with a nervous chuckle. 

To his surprise, Lizzie smiled. 'Sure you can.' She told him confidently. 'Just don't tag me, maybe.' 

Timothée didn't expect her reaction to be like this. Normally people would've loved the recognition, but she didn't seem to be interested in it. 

'You got it.' He breathed. She nodded, throwing another piece of bread in the pond. 

'Would you like to come by for dinner?' Lize suddenly spoke up. She fixed her gaze on the ducks, surprised by her own words. Timothées lips pulled into a grin.

'I'd like that, if it's okay with you.' He tried to sound confident, which didn't entirely work out. 

'Yes, its okay with me, you weirdo! I did ask you after all.' She said with a slight laugh, slapping his arm softly. 

'You should know, I do live with my two friends. They can be,' Lize started, unsure how to formulate it, 'special.' She eventually finished with a grin.  

'That shouldn't be a problem.' He replied, looking her in the eyes to show his sincerity. 

INSTAGRAM

zendaya, garrellouis and 3

zendaya, garrellouis and 3.780.394 others liked this

Tchalamet a rainy day in Amsterdam ?

User31: SIR-

User554: bestie WHO IS THAT??!

User_12: he's been gone for one day I-

user45: not the movie reference HAHA

User.73: we lost him boys n girls 

User22: can't see her face but she lowkey looks hOT

user.46: okay but WHAT IF SHES DUTCH.
|
user986: that would be a WILD RIDE

user_16: don't be shy drop her @😚

bobo_peters: yo siemBakker doest that look like.. ?
|
siemBakker: suspiciously it does..🤔
|
siemBakker: and dinner isnt ready yet!! hmmm

Load more comments

MESSAGES

cheese=LIFE
3 members

bobo:
MISS LIZAGNA

bakersboy:
get your little ass over here

lizagna:
i will be home shortly  to make dinner children
lizagna:
I just got delayed :)

bakersboy:
hmmm did you now?

lizagna:
hmmm yes ??

bobo:
did this distraction happen to be a ridiculously handsome curly haired green eyed actor??!

bakersboy:
that's weirdly specific
bakersboy:
BUT WAS IT?

lizagna:
mmmaybe

bobo:
luCKY  BITCH

lizagna:
hehehe yea🙃
lizagna:
howd you guys find out

bakersboy:
peaches posted u on his insta

bobo:
we recognized your distinctive cranium

lizagna:
didn't think you guys would figure that out tbh
lizagna:
and leAVe my cranium ALONE

siemBakker:
yea well together we had just enough braincells

bobo:
good work bro
bobo:
pound it 👊🏽

bakersboy:
that's lame
...
bakersboy:
ugh this is too painful
👊🏻 .

lizagna:
weirdos

bobo:
ma'am we still need dinner :(

lizagna:
yes yes yes
lizagna:
set the table for four?

bakersboy:
can u count there's one two three of us
bakersboy:
wait- OOOOOH

bobo:
i am going to have a seizure

lizagna:
yeah i feel you
already had mine 😀

bakersboy:
we might scare him away you know that right

lizagna:
we might.