15

PHONE CALL

'So how are things over there?' Lize asked Siem after they'd greeted each other.

'It's alright, not the same obviously.' The boy answered a little sad.

'Have you replaced us yet?' Lize asked her friend jokingly, trying to cheer him up.

She heard him snicker on the other side of the phone, causing her to smile.

'I've had some people over.' He told her. 'There were some real awkward moments my god.'

Lize laughed. 'Man, I wish I could've seen that.'

The girl heard Siem gasp dramatically. 'You'd like to see me suffer?'

Li huffed. 'Do you want me to answer that?' She asked him.

'Yeah okay, that's rude.' He responded dryly.

'Hey how are things with mister Chalamet?' Siem changed the subject. Li could already hear by his tone that he had to laugh.

'They're fine, thank you!' She spoke quickly.

Her friend chuckled. 'I'm sure they are.'

There was a short silence. Li felt uncomfortable and Siem was just enjoying it.

'Quit shitting around Li! I know you have a thing for him.' He laughed. 'We all know.'

A sigh lef the girls lips. She did love being around him, but she couldn't possibly like him. They'd been apart for so long. Besides, the guy was still Timothée fucking Chalamet. Maybe he didn't want to date her, because it would just be too complicated.

'I guess I could have a small thing for him, yes.' She eventually decided to admit.

A cheer could be heard on the other side of the phone. 'I know you so well.' He said triumphantly.

She rolled her eyes, smiling. 'Whatever helps you sleep at night Sherlock.'

INSTAGRAM

florencepugh, tchalamet and 921

florencepugh, tchalamet and 921.637 others liked this

lize.brugger: appreciation for bo because i kinda dragged him with me all across the world :')

user1: she's so sweet🥺💕

bobo.peters: love you dumbass
|
lize.brugger: a very sweet insult🥰

siemBakker: um scuse me i stayed all the way home for you how bout that
|
bobo_peters: HA that's what you get for not posting about me when we left 😘
|
lize.brugger: i have plenty of pictures of you, just you wait😏
|
siemBakker: well that can't be good