24

INSTAGRAM

suziesSnoozie, jenniferlawrence and 346

suziesSnoozie, jenniferlawrence and 346.901 others liked this

lize.brugger my beautiful boys ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

user1: AaAaaaaaahh SIEM IS HERE
|
user2: yessssss!!

user3: ma'am ur friends are hot🥵
|
siemBakker: aw thank you, nothing i didn't already know😊
|
bobo_peters: a ✨humble king✨

user4: LMAOO SIEM hahahaha

user5: this is so sweet, i'm so jealouuuus

user6: ugh such cuties
|
lize.brugger: right?? look at their little man hug :')
|
user6: omg omg hello
|
user7: HAHA aaw Li

suziesSnoozie: OH do i get to meet goat boy now??
|
suziesSnoozie: oh who am i kidding, i practically live with you guys, i'll see him anyway
|
siemBakker: nOT if you keep calling me goat boy you won't
|
suziesSnoozie: yea we'll see :)

REAL LIFE

"Pinch me." Lize said as she, and her two favorite boys were laying on the grass by the water.

Siem lifted his head up, he had a confused look on his face. "What?" He asked her with a soft chuckle.

"Come on, pinch me." The girl repeated, this time a little louder. Her eyes were still shut as she enjoyed the sun rays touching her skin.

"Yeah, pinch her." Bo added, not having a clue what Lize was getting at. His eyes didn't stray from the pages of his book once.

"What? No I'm not going to pinch you! Pinching hurts, if you didn't know." Siem responded, shaking his head.

"I just need to know if I'm not dreaming dude." Lize finally explained. "What if this is all a hallucination." She said, doing jazz hands at the last word of her sentence.

"Alright, fine then." Siem said, immediately pinching her arm in a swift motion.

Lize's eyes flew open as she cradled her arm. "Shit! That hurts!" She exclaimed, throwing Siem a dirty look.

"What, you asked for it. Multiple times." Siem reasoned with a grin. "Besides, I liked doing it." He added.

Bo looked up from his book. "Dangerous words." He mumbled.

And he was right, as Lize immediately jumped at Siem, poking him in his sides and tickling his neck.

Siem immediately crawled into a defensive ball, making unrecognizable noises. "Stop it Li!" He brought out, while uncontrollably chuckling.

Lize stopped after a little bit, looking at him with a bright smile. "Glad I'm not hallucinating." She told him.

E!-NEWS

BREAKING:

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET MOVED ON FROM DUTCH FAN?

Call Me By Your Name actor Timothée Chalamet has recently been turning heads all around the world as he paraded the streets of Amsterdam and New York with a mystery girl.

Though Chalamet kept things private, fans were eventually able to figure out who the girl was. Lize Brugger, a psychology student, living in Amsterdam. 

(Source: instagram, @lize

(Source: instagram, @lize.brugger)

After her instagram was found, the internet went wild over the rumored couple. New pictures of the two constantly blowing up. 

Recently though, the two seems to have been separated by Chalamet's bussy lifestyle. He continues to take on big acting gigs. Chalamet is rumored to have been casted as Paul Atreides from the 'Dune' series. That's a big project for our young star. 

Is it just us, or does Chalamet look a little distraught in his interviews? Is our young Hollywood actor suffering from heartbreak? 

Follow us and get the details!

-------------------------------

yeaaaah another one 

Bet you didn't see that one comin' 

AAAAnyways, we're on a little timothée break as you can read, very sad very sad indeed, but I promise we'll fix it (patience patience)

Also sidenote: when I tell you I felt like such a nosy peace of shit fake-writing an E news article like that, goddamn people do that for a job 

ooOookay then see y'all later (good luck with that winter depression everyone xx)