4

INSTAGRAM

petedavidsons, lize

petedavidsons, lize.brugger and 1.360.650 others liked this

Tchalamet to new friends and the greatest pasta ever made 👌🏻

user_1: timothée posting twice in one day?? okay king 😍😍

user_2: don't be shy tell us who your new friends are 😀

siemBakker: do i really eat like that?
|
bobo_peters: yes.
|
Tchalamet: yes.
|
bobo_peters: yes. -lize

user_3: bestie who are these PEOPLE !?
|
user_4: i would like to know the same thang

Load more comments

Tchalamet, bobo_peters and 1

Tchalamet, bobo_peters and 1.247 others liked this

siemBakker look at us pretending to know what we're doing!
Tagged: Tchalamet, bobo_peters

user_6: i got here from timmy's post and i'm not mad about it

user_7: what the holy hell is going on??!
|
user_8: ikr timotay making us curious 🤨

lize.brugger: *while lize does all the actual cooking(:
|
siemBakker: love joee

user_9: i am so confused
|
user_10: tis time to do some stalking ☺️

bobo_peters: not you casually tagging Timothée Chalamet
|
siemBakker: we're homies 😎

REAL LIFE

The four young adults were having a great evening together. When Lize brought Timothée into their apartment, Bo nearly fell off his chair. Bo's flabbergasted reaction to seeing the actor sort of broke the ice and the four got along well.

Siem wouldn't stop calling Timothée 'Peaches', which made Lize want to die on the spot, but Timothée didn't seem to mind. Her two friends having no filter whatsoever made Timothée feel oddly comfortable.

The group sat in the kitchen for a bit, helping Lize prepare dinner. They had good conversations, in between goofing around of course.

Timothée had been amazed by Lize's cooking skills, after taking his first bite. His eyes grew big as he tasted the dish and he started complimenting the girl. Bo and Siem were fiercely agreeing with him, yelling things like 'Right?' 'It's insane!', while nodding excessively.

Lize had turned red at all the attention, burying her head in her hands out of embarrassment. Timothée thought her reaction was adorable.

Now the group was standing at the front door, bidding their goodbyes as Timothée had to leave.

'I want you to have this, my friend. The best cheese you've ever tasted, I tell you.' Siem told the boy solemnly, while pressing a in paper rolled piece of cheese in his hands. Timothée had to suppress a laugh at his serious words.

Lize let out a snort at her friends actions. 'Siem really loves cheese, like he really loves it.' She said dryly.

'A cheese critic if I may.' Bo added dryly.

Timothée laughed at their words. 'Alright, I'll take your word for it.' He responded with a smile.

The group fell silent. Bo and Siem sensed the two potential lovebirds needed some alone time. 'Well, alright, Siem we need to do that thing remember?' Bo awkwardly started.

'Right, right the thing, yes.' Siem cooperated, starting to shove Bo back up the stairwell. 'Well it was nice meeting you Peaches, see you around.' He added hurriedly.

'God yes, thanks for casually dropping by Timothée.' Bo said said jokingly, since Timothée being with them wasn't the slightest bit casual. 'Bye now'. He waved awkwardly.

Timothée laughed at their very non-subtle attempt at leaving. 'Bye guys.' He said with a grin, waving back.

It was just Lize and Timothée now, leaning against the doorpost. They looked at the floor awkwardly. What now?

'So when are you leaving?' Lizzie's calm voice suddenly spoke up.

Timothée moved his gaze, just to be met with her big brown eyes. 'Tomorrow.' He mumbled with a frown on his face. He could see the girls eyes flicker with disappointment.

She cleared her throat uneasily. 'That's too bad.' He softly heard her say.

The wheels in Timothées head were turning. He just wanted to spend a little more time with her. His flight would leave early tomorrow evening and he had meetings scheduled throughout the entire day.

Suddenly is eyes grew big, he got it. 'Hey, I have meetings all day tomorrow, but I could be free for lunch? My flight won't leave until the evening.' He proposed timidly.

Timothée grew warm inside at the sight of a smile creeping on Lizzie's face. 'I'd like that.' She announced. Her smile fell. 'But I, I don't want to bother you or anything you're probably really busy.' She started rambling.

He put a hand on her arm, stopping her from overthinking. 'You're not bothering me Lizzie, stop saying that okay?' Timothée ensured her with a warm smile.

'I'll be here tomorrow at two, is that okay?' He then asked her.

She hummed a yes, grinning.

Timothée started walking backwards, keeping his eyes on her. 'Alright, I'll see you then.' He told her, shooting fingerguns at her.

Lize laughed at his awkwardness, while waving him goodbye.

'Oh and thanks for dinner!' He yelled at her, already being further away.

Lize couldn't wipe the smile off her face. What a goofball.