6

INSTAGRAM

Tchalamet just posted on their story!

lize.brugger just posted on their story!

bobo_peters responded to your story:

bobo_peters:
Ive said it before and ill say it again
bobo_peters:
YOU LUCKY BITCH

lize.brugger:
I brought him to our appartment for you!!
lize.brugger:
what more do you want from your wingwoman

bobo_peters:
hmm touché
bobo_peters:
n e ways hAVE FUN
but not too much fun ;)
but enjoy him while you can 😏

lize.brugger
shut it boBO
im turning red and its yOUR FAULT

REAL LIFE

Timothée and Lize had finished their lunch and were now strolling through the city. They were slowly walking towards the hotel Timothée was staying at. He'd leave for the airport from there.

The pair enjoyed their time while it lasted, as they both knew the actor would have to leave soon. He'd be all the way across the world from her again.

'I'm glad you bumped into me.' Timothée said sofly. He turned his head to look at her reaction.

She smiled. 'So am I, Timothée.'

He rolled his eyes, grinning. 'Would you stop calling me Timothée all  the time?' He put extra pressure on the pronunciation of his own name.

Lizzie's dark eyebrows furrowed. 'Why? It's a pretty name.' She answered.

Timothée thought her reasoning was sweet. ' Well it makes me sound like I'm the prince of a small kingdom or something!' He explained laughing, throwing his hands in the air.

Lizzie laughed at his exaggeration. 'Fine!' She gave in. The girl looked up at him with a mischievous smile. 'Lil Timmy Tim it is.' She said, holding back a laugh.

Timothée threw his head back with a groan. His curls uncontrollably bouncing around. 'Must my rapper past follow me everywhere?' He exclaimed jokingly.

'Lil Timmy Tim can never be forgotten.' Lizzie said solemnly, one of her fingers in the air.

Timothée playfully shook his head, pulling out his phone to check the time. That's when he saw the articles his manager and others had sent him. His palms started to sweat as he saw the pictures of him and Lizzie walking together. Fuck, he didn't mean for that to happen. He should've been more cautious.

Lize looked over at him, wondering why the boy had stopped talking. When she saw what he was looking at, she felt a nervous sting in her stomach. People were talking about her on the internet and that thought scared her slightly.

Timothée noticed her frightened look and stopped to softly grab her by her elbow, pulling Lizzie towards him. He melted a little when his eyes met her big worried brown ones. 

'They're all going to think I'm some kind of intruder, Timmy!' She worriedly exclaimed. 'I don't want to be an intruder, I didn't want to interfere-' The girl rambled on.

'Hey hey hey, stop that.' Timothée interrupted her, looking her directly in the eyes. 'You're not an intruder are you crazy? You're like the most random, but best thing that's happened to me in a while.' He told her with a laugh. After all, it was pretty crazy how well the two worked together after knowing each other for only two days. 

Lize saw Timothées eyes skimming over her face. Looking for a reaction, worrying about her. She figured the pictures wouldn't be as bad, considering still nobody knew who she was. They just got to see her face. 

The young student sighed. 'Thank you, Timmy.' She softly said. 

A triumphant smile crept on his Timothées face, turning into a grin. She'd called him Timmy, finally. 'You called me Timmy.' He said teasingly, pointing a finger at her. 

Lize let out a fake gasp, her eyes growing big. 'I can't believe it!' She sarcastically exclaimed. 

The girl's smile left her face as soon as she noticed the pair had reached their destination; Timothées hotel. 

'Crap.' Timothée mumbled. 

Lize let out a huff. 'Yeah, crap.' She added. 

Both of the young adults noticed the black SUV already waiting for Timothée, along with his bags and suitcase. 

Timmy turned towards Lize's smaller figure, looking her in the eyes sincerely. 'I know we've only known each other since yesterday, and I don't want to seem creepy, but I am going to miss you Bridges.' He told her.

Like laughed at the nickname. The boy had thought of it after Lize had explained what her last name meant if she translated it. Timothée had laughed his ass off, amazed by the Dutch language. 

The girl looked at him with the same sincerity. 'I'll miss you Chalamet.' She answered him. 

The two were now standing together in silence. Lize wasn't good at these type of things at all. She didn't know how to act. Should she hug him? Or maybe just wave and leave?

She was about to opt for the second option, stepping backwards with a smile. But she felt a slender fingers wrap around her arm, pulling her straight into his body. 'Again, not trying to be creepy.' He mumbled into her shoulder. Timothée felt her laugh at this comment, the joyous sound vibrating against his chest. 

Lize felt his head move on top of hers, his chin resting on her head. If she wasn't so damn awkward all the time, she would've melted into the hug, but she didn't want to push anyones boundaries. But his hug felt warm and genuine. His hands were placed on her back, just below her hair.  He was holding her tight. 

After letting go Timothée looked a little disheveled. With slight hesitation Lize moved her hand up to his face she gently moved a curl back that was hangin in front of his eyes. 'There.' She mumbled. 

Timothée tried to keep calm, but he was exploding inside. Why did she have to live so far away from him? 

Unfortunately, things could never be that easy. 

--------

TEEHEE these two vibe hárd together. love the awkwardness they're emitting. 

Do not fear. they won't be apart for long hehehehehe.