9

FACETIME CALL

(From Timothées perspective)

Timothée's eyes twinkled when Lizzie's face appeared on his phone screen. 'Hello Timmy.' He heard her say  cheekily.

'Hi Lizzie.' He replied with the biggest smile. The girl he had come to know was up to something and he was dying of curiosity.

There was a short silence between the two, which Lizzie broke by bursting out into an excited laugh. It made Timmy grin. This is why he loved being around her, why he wanted to be around her again. Lize basically radiated joy to him.

'What are you laughing about?' Timothée asked her, chuckling. Lize replied with a wide grin. She was moving around the screen, seeming elevated.

'I have magic beans! Or-or a fairy godmother, either works.' She spurted out with her hands in the air.

The boy's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. His head tilted to the side as he shot her a crooked smile, not having any idea what she meant by that.

'Dude, remember?' She tried reminding him. 'How I told you I couldn't visit you in New York?' She added, slightly mumbling.

Timothée felt a nervous tingle in his stomach. No. She couldn't possibly mean-

'It turns out I can visit you!' She squealed, interrupting his thoughts. Timmy's jaw slacked, his mouth slightly hanging open. His eyes were skimming her face rapidly, seeing if she was speaking the truth.

'I'm coming to New York doofus!!' She yelled, noticing how the curly-haired boy had fallen silent.

'You- You're coming. You- here, New York- You.' He managed to bring out. A huff of disbelief left his lips as he blinked. Suddenly he realized it. She was coming to him. He was going to see her again.

'You're coming to New York!!' He suddenly yelled at the screen. Raking his hands through his curls. He was an awkward man and right now his body was about to burst of happiness. He did not know what to do with his lanky limbs at this moment.

'For a whole ass year!' He heard Lizzie say. He froze once again. He looked her in the eyes through his screen.

'A whole year?!' He asked her excitedly. Timothée saw her nod her head fiercely.

An inhuman sound left the boy's lips. 'You're fucking kidding me.' He brought out, his voice cracking from happiness and disbelief.

'I am in fact not kidding you.' She grinned at him. Timothée was dragging his hands across his face, his mouth hanging open.

'Lize Brugger, you're a fucking miracle.' He told her, partially speaking gibberish trying to pronounce her name.

He heard the precious sound of Lize's laugh at his words. 'Terrible pronunciation, but an A plus for effort Tim.' She managed to bring out, still laughing.

Timothée joined her laughing fit, releasing all of his excitement. Both the young adults dancing around their rooms, jumping about.

INSTAGRAM