fuck buddy

j e o n g g u k ;

I stare at myself in the mirror and see a shell of a man looking back at me.

"What the fuck happened back there?" I whisper to myself. How humiliating... I had to practically sprint away from Taehyung right after I pulled out. I locked myself in the bathroom and I have yet to leave this safe space for at least 20 minutes. I refuse to face the eyes of the man in which I've wronged.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I can't even last fucking two minutes? Two whole fucking minutes?!

I didn't even offer to help him cum either! Holy hell, I'm the worst boyfriend in the world. I can't even offer my services to Taehyung because my cowardliness. What in the ever-loving hell am I even supposed to say when I eventually leave the bathroom. I didn't even fucking grab my pants, so here I am, balls out in a little college dorm bathroom with a hot piece of ass waiting on the other side of the door for me and I can't even bring myself to leave the room.

Wait.

What did I just think back there?

Okay wait, rewind.

I was thinking about how I'm a failure because I didn't help Taehyung cum and then I admitted that I was the worst boyfriend eve-. BOYFRIEND?

Ain't no way.

Ain't no fucking way.

I put my head in my hands, utterly defeated. First, I cum in under two minutes, next I lock myself in the bathroom, and then finally, I fucking refer to Taehyung as my boyfriend.

He's not my fucking boyfriend. He's not even my friend, just like he said, and after today, he might not even be my fuck buddy.

I hear a knock at the door. It's Taehyung, I see his shoes in the small crack underneath the door.

"Uhh, hey dude, I'm gonna bust a move soon. I'll see you later I guess." He mumbles.

He's leaving? Well I guess he did say he had somewhere to be.

My voice quivers as I say, "For sure, my man. Um, I'll lock the door on your way out, so uh don't worry about that."

My man? Now why in the fuck did I say that?

"Ok. Well, bye then." He says, and I see his shoes move out from under the door. As we walks out, I hear the door shut behind him.

I decide now is probably a good time to leave the bathroom and I unlock the door.

I should have never started this thing with Taehyung in the first place.

...
a/n:

jeongguk this chapter