don't play coy

t a e h y u n g ;

"Are you seriously fucking high right now?" I hear Seokjin scream from the door of Hoseok's hospital room, and I automatically knew who was there.

Typical of Yoongi to show up high to something serious. He had a hard time dealing with shit I guess, but that's not much of an excuse is Seokjin's eyes.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi puts his hands up, speaking a bit louder than Seokjin first yelled in, startling the rest of the boys who were in the room.

When Hoseok passed out, I absolutely freaked. Once I was able to pull myself together, I called Seokjin first. He came over and we escorted an unconscious Hoseok to the nearby hospital, where the rest of the boys showed up soon after, except for Yoongi, of course.

Seokjin scoffed, "Don't play coy with me. Why do you feel the need to make every single thing a joke?" Seokjin was pissed, and nobody messes with Seokjin when he's mad.

Yoongi throws his arms in the air, clearly exasperated, "I don't, what the hell? I'm not fucking high!"

Seokjin crosses his arms over his chest. All of our eyes trained on the elder, scared of what may happen next.

"Then why are your eyes red, Min Yoongi?" Namjoon begins to stand up, feeling the bomb ticking away, knowing it'll blow up at any second between the two eldest of the group.

"It's none of your fucking business, Kim Suckjin." Yoongi whispers with such vile that I can feel it personally.

Seokjin and the rest of us gasp. Yoongi called him Suckjin, an absolutely banned name around these parts. See, Seokjin was targeted in freshman year and many of the older senior boys made fun of him for being gay, though surely he wasn't. Suckjin was a popular one between the immature senior boys and, though it was an absolutely stupid name, it brought back up bad memories for Seokjin; therefore, it was never said. Besides today, I suppose.

Seokjin's ears turn red as Namjoon whispers, "Jin, don't." We could all practically see the steam blow out of Seokjin's ears. Normally Seokjin would surely fight whomever dared to remind him of those dark days, but instead he just pointed towards the door. "Leave." Seokjin whispers, and surprisingly, Yoongi obliges.

Yoongi leaves, but the room has not yet returned to it's calm state. Jimin's eyes seemed to be permanently glued to the ground, and Namjoon's eyebrows were very intense while his eyes held an extremely concerned look. Seokjin left the room shortly after Yoongi left, mumbling about blowing off some steam or something.

"I-," I begin, my words whipping Jimin's head up, "I'm gonna, walk around for a little bit."

Namjoon nods. "Go ahead. As long as someone is here when Hoseok wakes up, then we're okay."

I give a sad smile and quietly take my leave. I needed a distraction. I couldn't fucking deal with all this shit right now. I needed someone who didn't know about the whole situation, someone who didn't and wouldn't care about how I was feeling.

And I knew just the person.

...

a/n: hey gamers thx for reading but uh i posted uhh two new books i believe, one called chipper and one called unconditionally, and i'd really appreciate it if you checked it out and gave ur opinion. ok xoxo have good night i don't fuckin know