purr

j e o n g g u k ;

Taehyung officially couldn't get any hotter. Sure, I had put down my sadistic tendencies for one night and sucked him off, and, sure, maybe his dick was incredibly large, but am I intimidated? Of course not!

Taehyung is still my bitch, no matter what,

and I had to make that clear.

Throughout the entire day I had to prove that to him, somehow, I just had to. I couldn't have Taehyung thinking that he's in any type of power in this relationship we have going.

Relationship? No no. Not a relationship, definitely not. That would be gay, ya know? It's not a relationship, more of a strictly physical encounter between two parties. Yes, exactly that.

I walked into my second hour, and saw Taehyung sitting in his usual spot, the back of the classroom. Perfect for me to assert myself.

I sit down smoothly in the chair adjacent to him, coughing a little to make sure he knows of my presence.

He slowly looks up from his notes that I assume he was cramming with, with coy eyes. He knew exactly why I was here, and it clearly gave him a sort of anticipation.

"Jeongguk, no."

Wait.

Did he just say no?

Again?

Jeongguk no??

What do you mean Jeongguk no?

"What?" I ask, more than flustered I'd assume.

"Go sit in your regular seat. We aren't friends." Taehyung says in a monotone voice, still not even looking in my direction.

I gasp. How dare he? Not friends? Since when?

"What do you mean not friends?" I say timidly.

Taehyung lets a huff of air out of his plump lips and runs a hand through his luscious locks. "Don't pretend we're friends, Jeongguk."

I smirk. He thinks he can talk back to me? Ha! That's comedic!

"Do you even remember what we did last night, Taehyung?" I purr into his ear. "How can you say we're not friends when we did that?"

"We were both high so don't even bring that up." He mumbles, clearly taken back by my udder manliness of course.

"You can't say you didn't enjoy it though." I whisper to him, goosebumps raising on his tan arms. I lay a hand on his thigh, which had the perfect ratio of jiggle and muscle may I add.

"T-that doesn't matter."

He was clearly nervous, and I cant blame him. I am a pure hunk of man, so who could blame him?

My fingers trickle closer to his crotch and he starts choking on his words, "J-jeongguk."

I smirk. I knew there was no way he could resist me. "Yes baby?"

A loud thud sounds from behind me at this moment in time.

I look behind me to see the same ol' little rat boy who interrupted Taehyung and I the first time! He had dropped his books on the floor and was standing with a dumbfounded face.

"This shit again?!"

...

jeongguk everytime he gets cockblocked: