turn me on

t a e h y u n g ;

Jeongguk's car was a red crv of some sort, not that I know that much about cars, or care that much anyways, but it somehow didn't fit his personality at all.

The mom car that had a demon inside of it, it was like a kind of ironic play on words, but that's not what I'm truly interested in anyways.

Jeongguk rolled down the tinted window so I could see his dumb cute ass face. He was dressed in all black, though it wasn't the regular ripped skinny jeans, but instead a pair of grey sweatpants, where his obvious boner was shown. Goddamn. His dick is huge.

His cheekbones were clenched and his eyebrow was cocked as I walked towards the car. I stood by the passenger door, not sure if it was alright for me to get inside or not. My attempt at being polite was soon shut down by Jeongguk's harsh words, "Get the fuck in, now."

The dominance in the man's voice before me made me shiver. The shy boy that had fallen in front of me just weeks before was now ordering me around, and I was taking it for god's sakes!

I gulped and nodded as I opened the door and sat down in the seat. He rolled back up the window and drove off after I closed the car door. I shifted around awkwardly. "Where are we going?" I asked quietly, trying carefully not to trip over my words. How could this man make me this submissive? Me? Submissive? Because of him?!

"Don't worry about it." He mumbles. He had one hand on the steering wheel, the other lingering on his own leg, like his true shy side was still showing. It was cute how he hasn't grabbed my thigh yet, it shows he's still got that soft side, I suppose. The arm that was on the steering wheel was filled with veins, and by god, if I said that that didn't turn me on, I'd be one hell of a liar.

We were silent for the rest of the trip, his hand still not daring to move from its resting spot. We pulled up at what looks like his dorm room building and he immediately turned off the car.

"Follow me." he mumbles as he steps out the car, not bothering to open my door for me. What a gentleman. Glad I picked him out of the many people who wanted to fuck me.

...

A/N:
uhhhh... hi y'all.. how's a year been?

 how's a year been?