sir

j e o n g g u k ;

It's been at least two weeks since Taehyung and I have spoken, or even texted for that matter.

I haven't been able to even look in his general direction since that fateful day. I'm not sure if I'm even ready to move on to someone new. After what happened with Taehyung, I don't think I'm good enough to have sex with anyone else.

At least Taehyung hadn't told anyone about my failure though. That was nice of him. Of course, I'm not 100% sure that he didn't tell anyone, but no one's brought it up so I'll just assume so.

I sit alone in the universities dining hall, as per usual. I don't have any friends really. I mean, I have people I talk to in classes, like Jinyoung and Yeri or whatever, but no one that I really communicate with outside of school. I'm fine with that though, I don't need much attention to live my day to day life, though it would be nice sometimes.

As if God could hear my thoughts, a young man sat next to me, placing his tray on the table.

I look over and it was one of Taehyung's friends. I recognize him, of course, as Park Jimin. Everyone knew Park Jimin.

"Hey!" He says. His voice is sweet like candy and his eye smile is the cutest thing ever. How is he rumored to be the schools biggest fuckboy? How can that be humanly possible?

I muster up what courage is left of me, and mumble a greeting back.

Jimin gets closer to my ear and whispers, "Taehyung said you have a big dick, is that true?"

I just about fall out of my fucking seat. My face turns red as a goddamn tomato, and I'm about to scream my ever-loving guts out as he continues to whisper, "And I saw the abs in the pictures too, sir."

His finger was now tracing my biceps and I saw him licking his lips.

Holy shit.

This has to be a fucking dream. I pinch myself lightly, but no dice. Was this real life?

I sputter trying to get my words out, "I- uh."

Jimin gives a small pout, "You're so shy, baby."

I feel my face get even redder, as if that was even possible, and I swear I stopped breathing.

Jimin must have realized my uncomfortable stature as he corrected himself, "Not in a bad way! You're shy in a cute way." He gives another one of his eye smiles.

He leans back into my ear and once again whispers in a sultry tone, "In a sexy way too."

I gulp.

"D-do you want to f-fuck me?" I ask.

What the fuck? Why did I say that? I couldn't have asked it more cool or smooth or whatever other way that wasn't that? I'm starting to believe I'm the worst conversationalist in the whole world.

Jimin laughs at me, of course with me acting like a whole clown, "Sure, but I'd prefer if you'd fuck me," He waits a moment and continues, "If that's okay."

I nod quickly,

and what would you know, 30 minutes later, we're busting through my dorm room, rushing to get to the bed like there was a bomb that was going to go off if we didn't fuck in mere seconds.

"Please." Jimin's hooded eyes looked up at me as he stripped hurriedly, obviously needy as hell.

I practically tore my shirt and pants off, ready to fuck the shit ou-, well, I guess to do the best I could.

Jimin plops himself onto my bed, legs already spread open to where I could see his cock laying against his chest.

He was like the epitome of a twink, holy shit. It was almost funny, but I held back my laughter.