constantly perverted

(a/n: hey guys! this chapter is the beginning of the more serious part of the story (sorry not everything can be all fun and games),,, just wanted to say so before you got into it! enjoy and comment thank you!)

t a e h y u n g ;

Why was I so absolutely enamored with this boy?! Surely Jeongguk didn't deserve my attention! I mean, he was cocky, constantly perverted, and didn't see me as any more than a piece of meat, but I was under his fucking spell!

Of course, I couldn't blame him for thinking of me as only a piece of meat because that may be what I think of him as well, but, actually I don't have an excuse for that one.

I let a sigh escape my lips as I slump backwards onto my small, dorm bed.

"What are you doing to me Jeon Jeongguk?" I mutter quietly to my silent dorm room.

"What'd you say?" I hear a whisper from somewhere in my room.

"Hello?" I say loudly, and suddenly Hoseok enters into my room from the conjoining bathroom. He's holding a bowl of cereal, has no shirt on, and his eyes are extremely puffy and red.

"How'd you get in my house, what the fuck?" I say, clearly shocked.

Hoseok shrugs and sniffles. I send him a look, which he can surely understand, us being long time friends and all, but just that look sends him straight over the edge. Hoseok begins sobbing and sets his bowl down on the dresser nearby, he then runs into my arms where I rub his back, giving him a shoulder to cry on.

"Why can't guys just have feelings for once?" He chokes out over his violent sobs. I burrow my eyebrows in confusion, but I continue to stay silent, offering a listening ear.

"I'm not just a dick!" He exclaims, pushing my arms out of the way, and looking straight into my eyes. His entire face was puffy, snot and tears were running down his face, and his eyes were bloodshot. God, I wish I knew what he was going through so I could offer words of wisdom, but I'm still in the dark about his whole situation.

Hoseok pulls his hair as he whispers, "I just don't fucking get it, I just don't!" He grabs my arm, "What the hell is wrong with me, Taehyung? Please tell me!" He looks so desperate at this point.

"N-nothing, Hoseok! Nothing's wrong with you!" Hoseok looks at me with disbelief.

The room is silent besides the sounds of his sniffles before he quietly says, "All men do is fucking lie."

"H-hoseok! Don't say that!" I say, exasperated as Hoseok stands from the bed and makes his way towards the tile bathroom.

Holy hell, it's been forever since I've seen Hoseok like this. We've all had our own share of attacks before, whether they be anxiety or panic, but Hoseok's were usually far worse than ours. He usually just freaked out and screamed in the backyard for a while, but the last one that I've seen like this was way back in 8th grade. All I knew was that I had to somehow smack some sense into him, could I perhaps relate to him in some way? Maybe with Jeongguk?

Yes, yes! Operation: Taehyung is a go!

I stand from my bed and move carefully towards the bathroom where Hoseok is slightly banging his head on the wall, "H-hoseok, I," I pause, questioning my next sentence, "I kind of know what you're talking about, see with Jeo-"

"Don't even fucking try me with that shit, Taehyung!" Hoseok yells as he moves his arm in front of him, gesturing for me to not come any closer. He's still crying, but now he looks far angrier. "You fucking boys! All you do is play with others and I know what you're gonna fucking do with that new boy!" He makes a condescending look that cuts me deep, "You're gonna do the same thing you always do, because that's all you boys think about, fucking sex!" Hoseok laughs, defeatedly.

"Hoseok, no. Th-that's not what we think about, you know that!" I try calming him down as I quickly scan the room for my phone, knowing I'll have to call backup soon.

"I can't do this shit anymore, Taehyung." I'm taken aback, did he mean?

"Hoseok, please don't say that." I whisper as I begin to tear up as well.

"My life has gone to shit. I'm going nowhere and now the one person who I thought would maybe do something to help me, turns out to be the same as every other person." Hoseok runs his hands through his hair.

"Hoseok, please." I whimper through my tears.

"Fuck this!" Hoseok yells as he punches my tile bathroom wall with all his might. I peer closer, shocked by the sound, as I see his hand is absolutely torn. Bones are poking out of his blood covered knuckles. Hoseok takes one look at it, looks up towards me, whispers, "Don't play that new kid, Kim Taehyung." and proceeds to pass out on my bathroom floor.