dick twitch

t a e h y u n g ;

This kid came up to Jimin.

He was about as tall as I was, pale-faced (that or he was gonna throw up any second), and seemed to be pretty muscular, though you couldn't see it too well due to the fact that he was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

Now this kid looked scared out of his mind. I believe it had to do something with the fact that Jimin was checking this kid out hardcore. He wasn't even making it discrete or anything!

Yoongi mumbles a small, "You can practically see his dick twitch through those stupid leather pants." He was speaking about Jimin of course, not the kid. Yoongi always has something to say about Jimin's dick, and that drives Seokjin crazy. He thinks it's the funniest shit. He snickers at the comment which causes Hoseok to snicker. Hoseok thinks Seokjin's laugh is the most enduring thing in the world. He says it sounds like a windshield wiper, how that works out, I'm not sure.

When Hoseok laughs, Namjoon laughs too. Hoseok's laugh is too cute so I laugh as well, and pretty soon, we're all giggling. It's almost cute if you look at it from an insiders perspective, but it intimidated the hell out of this kid. He looked around the room quickly, and then, you'll never believe this,

he fell.

He fucking fell.

I don't believe I've ever laughed that hard in my entire life, and I don't think any of the others have either. Seokjin was full out cackling, like a witch. It was terrifying, but of course I have to be the voice of reason so I walk towards the boy and offer my hand.

"You need some help, bud?"

He gasps at me.

Full out gasps.

I was caught in a state of disbelief. Is this kid okay?

"Dude, are you gonna take my hand or not?"

He grasps my hand, in a fairly strong grip. His grip put me off guard if you want me to be completely honest, but I pulled him up nonetheless. He patted himself off and stuck out his hand quickly without looking me in the eyes.

Did he want me to shake his hand? The guys were looking at me like I was some actor in a stupid television show.

I take his hand in mine and shake.

"I'm Taehyung. Who are you?"

The boys leaned in with anticipation. They were always doing stupid shit like that, acting overdramatic and all.

"Jeon Jeongguk."

His voice was so cute! It was lowish, not as low as mine of course, but also had a immature vibe to it. I was about to rule him as the cutest thing ever, but then he said the strangest shit.

"Do you send nudes?"

Cross off what I said about the time "Jeongguk" falling over and that being the hardest the boys have ever laughed, because this comment definitely took the cake in this situation. You could hear their ugly wheezes from a mile away.

I couldn't have this boy embarrassing himself anymore, so I whispered in his ear,

"Sometimes, but I don't do it for free, dude. Why don't you try and get to know me better before that, huh?"

Alright, I have to admit, that was kind of a fuckboyish move, but I had to say something to get him to go away. I swear to god, I was suffering from severe secondhand embarrassment from this boy.

He hands me his number.

On a piece of paper.

At this point I was just plain out feeling pity, so I took the number. I subtly wave him off, like not too much to where the boys know but just enough to where he gets the right idea.

"I'll call you."