whore

t a e h y u n g ;

Waiting for sex is one of the most talented things a person can do. Jeongguk was either an extremely slow walker, or I was just fucking impatient. Maybe a mixture of the two.

Either way, there I am. Sitting on my bed with only my underwear on (the good ones) and my phone in my hand. Searching for anything that will get my dumb mind off of Jeongguk, but it's hard when my mind keeps drifting to other shit.

My thought process was simple:

This cool jacket I found online to Jeongguk's dick,

my math test next week that I will likely fail to Jeongguk's dick,

the amount of homework I have today to Jeongguk's dick,

and Jeongguk's dick to, well, Jeongguk's dick!

It's a tragic love story for all ages as you can well imagine.

Soon, and completely out of the blue, I hear a banging at my window.

He came to my window?? Kind of old fashioned don't you think? But this wasn't the time to judge the poor boy,

this was the time for

a c t i o n.

I walk over to the window all sultry like, creating a little foreplay or whatever, but I don't see Jeongguk at the window.

Instead I see a jackass.

A complete and udder bitch boy is waiting at my window sill, which is on the third floor, may I add.

"Fuck off." I whisper. I don't have to talk too loud because the horses ass can apparently read lips as well.

"Let me in, whore." Yoongi once again bangs on the window. "Hoseok kicked me out."

I roll my eyes, "Hoseok isn't even your roommate. Just go back to your dorm, fuck face."

"Bitch, I haven't slept in my dorm since the first day you became an ultra-virg, which was always so I've never done it. Now let me in." He begins to bang even harder on the window, though I thought it impossible.

My mind is running rampant.

Jeongguk is supposed to be coming over and he's fucking winded up on testosterone, but Yoongi is at my window and if he bangs more my R.A. will surely notice and then I'll be kicked out of my dorm because he'll surely find my bong and shit and then I'll have to leave college and tell my disappointed mother that I have, once again, failed her.

I open the window.

Yoongi's small body fits through with ease as he slides down on my floor.

"Took you long enough." He concurs as he wipes the non-existent dust off of his like 4 dollar shirt that he probably found in the back alley.

I cross my arms over my bare ches- oh shit. I don't have a shirt on.

"Your nipples look like pepperonis." Yoongi points out as he quickly snaps a picture and walks out of my room, probably to find some left over scraps in my fridge.

"Damnit."

...

A/N: wassup y'all,,,, uhh so i know i said i don't write author's notes but i'm working on this other story that i was hoping to be pee your pants funny, but uh turns out i'm not as funny as i think i am, so if anyone wants to collab on that or just give me ideas and shit, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you ! ! !

ALSO!! i'm super down to make friends so if you wanna be my friend or some shit just like dm me or add me on snapchat or follow my insta or whatever. uhh oh also i'll most definitely help you on any writing troubles you have or help you sculpt ideas or books you have in your head and yeah! so uh yeah thanks.
-sunny