plump

j e o n g g u k ;

I've never been a real big sucker for love. It's just never really seemed too plausible for me, you know?

Like, you meet someone and talk to them for a long amount of time (or a short amount of time if you're wilding or something like that), and then poof! Suddenly you're spending your whole life with them.

It incredibly easier to just be a hoe. Go around, have a little fun with someone, and then move on the next night. Easy peasy! No strings attached plus you get sex, which is just another positive side. It's not necessarily the most important thing of course.

Who am I kidding?

Sex is the most important thing at this point. It may just be my overwhelming, teenage hormones, or maybe I'm a sex addict or something. Whichever one it is, it just means that I'm constantly thinking about it, but, of course, I'd never tell anyone.

See, I'm a shy guy. I don't really have many friends and I can't really hold a conversation that has any meaning, so my option of being a hoe is out of the window.

Which is why I decided to get some advice.

Park Jimin was the biggest hoe in school, supposedly. Apparently, he's had sex with every single person in the school. Not that I'm shaming him, because I'm not. Hell, I'm jealous of that motherfucker.

Sooooooo,

at lunch I approached him. He was sitting alongside all of his friends, faces that I've seen before but I don't have interest in. I come in closer and hear them speaking of something that has to do with hummus? I'm caught off guard if you want me to be honest, but I have a mission. I must march on.

I tap his shoulder.

"Excuse me?" I attempt to speak to him, but my words come out as a squeak.

Well shit.

He swivels around in his chair slowly. God, he's,

he's truly beautiful. Those plump lips and small frame, and I can't help but think about how easy it would be to throw him on the bed and fuck him mercilessly, but I rid of that thought quickly. I must stick to business only.

"Hi." I mumble quietly. This causes him to smile, and aw! He has one of those cute eye smiles!

"Hello." He says, dragging out the l's as his eyes rake in my body up and down, but he's not ashamed of it at all.

"Is there something you need, cutie?" He leans on the table behind him.

His friends snicker and mumble a couple of words to eachother and I can't help but feel as though I've made the wrong decision. Should I just walk away? Should I continue? If I continue, what should I say?

"You okay, kid?" One of Jimin's friends asks me. The one who asked was fairly tall, had purple hair, and goddamn beautiful hands that would look great tangled in my hai-

No. I need to focus.

So I try, I tried so hard I tell you.

But before any words could get out of my mouth, I fell.

Yep, that's right. I fucking fell right into the table behind me. It was tragic and incredibly heartbreaking to watch I'd imagine, but it didn't seem to phase Jimin's friends. In fact, they laughed, and when I say laughed, I mean they full out cackled.

So by this time, I was embarrassed out of my mind and decided to just continue to jerk off in the bathroom instead, until he appeared.

Him

"You need some help, bud?"