pocket pussy

j e o n g g u k ;

My day was like any other: absolutely and utterly lonely. I had done nothing except for the few homework problems that I had deemed easy and played some silly games on my phone.

It's a mundane lifestyle, but what can I say? I'm a simple man.

My phone dings, and while I'm expecting a ring from perhaps my mother (yelling at me probably) or my father (telling me about the baseball game even though I've already seen it), it was an even better surprise.

...

Taehyung
i'm sad.

Me
Ok?

Taehyung
fuck it out of me

Me
W
Waht

Taehyung

*Once again a picture of ass so it's  not appropriate for wattpad*

please

Me
Homly fuck
Goddamnit
Wya

Taehyung
the hospital

Me
Which one?

Taehyung
what do you mean which one?!?
the only fucking one in our town!!

Me
Ooo feisty.

Taehyung
pick me up now goddammit

Me
You better stop talking to me like that you little slut or else you're gonna get punished.

Taehyung
then why don't you come do it u cock eyed bitch

Me
I'll be there in 5
Be ready

...

Taehyung was surely going to get his ass pummeled now. He dare talk back to me??

Again?!

This boy was testing his limits and I'm not gonna take it anymore.

I practically speed down the road that leads to the hospital, my anger fueling me more than my lust at this point.

I wonder what Taehyung meant by he's sad? What would he be sad about? And why was he at the hospital?

Wait! No fuck, I'm not supposed to be thinking about that type of shit. Taehyung is just a moving and breathing pocket pussy. It doesn't matter if he has emotions because, well I have emotions too and those don't matter to him!

We're not supposed to care about each other's emotions, right? That's wasn't apart of the deal, well at least to my knowledge.

Well, that's good then! Because I totally don't care about his emotions, like, at all! Pocket pussy.

Just remember that, Jeongguk. Pocket pussy and nothing else.

Mutual pocket pussies. That's what we are.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

...

no one:

kook in this fanfic: