baby faced pervert

t a e h y u n g ;

"Damn. I thought this kid was some baby faced pervert, but this picture proved me wrong!"

Explaining any personal situation to the boys was always the worst. No one really enjoyed explaining every little detail when telling a story, but that's what Seokjin always needed to hear. If Seokjin didn't know everything then nobody else did either.

I had to admit to them that I was lying the other day, which didn't necessarily surprise them for some reason, and then I explained our whole conversation. Seokjin even requested photo evidence! Jimin spent a long ass time looking at the abs, commenting on the abs, and even asking if I could print out a picture of the abs! He was one horny motherfucker, I'll tell you that.

"So what are you going to do? You just gonna fuck him?" Namjoon asks.

Namjoon was always the smartest of the group, logically of course. When it came to common sense, he was at a complete loss. He once slapped a girl in the face with his cock while trying to turn her on or something. You can probably guess how that worked out.

"I don't know, dude. I'm just not one of those people to fuck someone and then drop them the next day, but he just looks so fuckable."

I put my phone back in my pocket and rest my head on the table. Half of me didn't want to give this kid what he wanted, just for the fun of it, but the other half of me wanted to give him everything that he wanted roughly.

"Then don't drop him afterwords. Set up a mutual's with benefits relationship. Fuck him while still being casual around each other." Yoongi suggests.

Yoongi's always been a smart guy, street wise. If I got in a fight with anyone, I would choose Yoongi as the second person to help me fight. The first person would be Jimin, so the guy I'm fighting has someone to beat up for a long time and get tired and then I'll have a better bet of beating him. He's almost like the bait per-say. I've had this planned out for a while if you can't tell.

"Or you could just date him." Hoseok says while sending an evil glare at Yoongi.

Everyone is silent for a moment, contemplating Hoseok's strange suggestion.

After our brief moment of silence, the room is filled with laughter.

Hoseok actually suggested I date someone!! Isn't that a hoot! This boy kills me sometimes, absolutely kills me!

"Hoseok, I haven't dated anyone since Joy left me in the 5th grade! What makes you think that'll change anytime soon?" I manage to sputter out through my tears of joy.

"Joy is hot now, Taehyung. You really missed out." Namjoon adds in.

He didn't have to remind me. You think I don't know that my tragic elementary school romance failed and the girl that broke my heart is now a curvy goddess? Because I do know. I know very very well.

"That romance ruined my dating life, Hoseok! I promised myself I'd never date again, plus this kid is weird! How am I supposed to stick with him?" I explain.

Hoseok huffs, releases a small, "Whatever.", and storms off.

"What's his problem?" Seokjin asks.

We all shrug, but move on anyways.

"I think that a mutual's with benefits relationship would work well too. You'd actually have someone to talk to also which would be a good change for you, Tae!" Jimin exclaims.

Jimin always got excited when it came to me making friends. I was never really good at the whole concept, until I met the boys at least. Jimin's known me a lot longer than any of the others, so he knows how difficult it is for me to even talk to people. It was cute how hard he tried to help me.

Very cute,

but not very helpful.

...

a/n: so uh i don't usually write author's notes bc i'm pretty sure no one reads them but i have to write a smut soon for this book and it's a lot harder than i thought so sorry if updates are slower than usual