growl

t a e h y u n g ;

"Spill it bub!" Seokjin yells as he pushes me against my own locker. I groan as my head hits the metal quickly.

"What the fuck!" I throw the older off of me quickly. If Seokjin was going through one of his tantrums again I surely wasn't going to be anywhere around.

Seokjin continues to crack his knuckles as he moves towards me slowly, "C'mon Taehyung," Seokjin spits out my name as if it were vile, "I know what you did."

I looks around for a way out, perhaps another student approaching that would be kind enough to help me. My hands grasp for the lockers behind me, "I don't know what you mean."

Seokjin once again pushes my shoulders on the lockers. "Why," He puts his strong thigh between my legs, trapping to me further, "Didn't,"
Seokjin growls in my ear, "You," Seokjin's voice alone gives me goosebumps all over and makes my hair stand on edge, "Tell me about Jeongguk!?" Seokjin finishes as he jumps away, his arms crossed and a pout set on his face.

I catch my breath. Holy shit! Did Seokjin always have to be so over the top with everything? One day he was sure to give one of us a heart attack.

I straighten my hair back out as I continues to try and retain my level breathing method. "What about Jeongguk?"

"We know he slept over at your dorm last night!" I hear this voice from inside a locker behind me and I sigh. Of course Jimin would want part of all the fun. I open a locker as Jimin comes spilling out onto the floor. He stands up, dusts himself off and gives a big thumbs up to Jin, "Great job on the fear factor, bud!" Seokjin smiles proudly, crossing his arms over his chest, but soon gets back to business.

"So what happened?" Seokjin demanded as Jimin grabbed onto my elbow, making the biggest puppy eyes that could have ever existed. Jimin was funny like that. He was supposed to be the schools biggest fuck boy, yet he could fit in a locker, cutely beg, and whine in the highest pitched voice out of all the boys.

Actually, wait, that is kind of fuck boyish. Well, gay fuck boyish, I suppose, but wait? Jimin fucks girls too, right? So do they like dom him or- Wait! Back to business!

"Nothing happened! Yoongi was over-", Seokjin interrupts promptly, "Yes, we know! We heard it from him!"

I grumble to myself, of course it would be Yoongi that gets Seokjin onto me, but I continue nonetheless.

"Well, we all got high and then we went to bed." Seokjin snorts in disbelief. "Likely story! Yoongi said he heard moaning!" I furrow my eyebrows at this. Moaning? I could have sworn we all just smoked and then went to sleep? If I'm recalling correctly, I didn't even smoke that much so if anything were to have happened I, out of all of them, would be able to remember.

"Yoongi was imagining something because I can't remember anything sexual happening at all." I say as I rub the back of my head. Why would Yoongi tell such a lie?

"Yeah, well your memory isn't very good then." Yoongi says as he strolls up. The third bell must have rang because students continued to pour out of their classrooms in pursuit of their next hour. I search my memories for something, anything that would give me a clue as to what Yoongi was talking about. "I don't-"

Yoongi pats me on my shoulders, "You don't gotta be ashamed, dude. You got that dick, no shame in that."

And that's when I remembered.

I remembered Jeongguk's slightly chapped lips surrounding my cock. I remembered Jeongguk's constant praise over how beautiful my dick was and how he would let me top with that "monster" (in Jeongguk's words! Not mine!) if it weren't for his natural dominant tendencies. I remembered my hands tangled in the younger's hair as I had to prevent himself from thrusting into his sweet, sinful mouth, because I knew that if I did, I would surely be punished, and high me just isn't the right one to punish.

I remembered everything, and unlucky for me, so did the other party.