Chapter 4

A lonely can sat on a rock. It was empty because uncle Wreck eat all the food inside. Tech called him a big eater. Wreck cheered and seemed proud of the name. I have very cool uncles. I sat on the ground with a gun leaning on top of a rock aiming at the can. I breathed in then out and pulled the trigger. The gun hit my chest and made me fall back squeaking. It was a very big gun too. Uncles Cross's gun. Daddy jogged to us. "Cross! You can't just have her use a gun! Especially not one this big and hard to use!" Uncle Cross and daddy started arguing. Ever since the bad people took me uncle cross wanted me to use guns more often but daddy didn't want me to. He said I was not big enough yet. I can be a big girl! Like how I'm a big girl to use the potty correctly and eat my veggies! I put the gun down and sat there rubbing my chest. It still hurt a bit. I looked over to the field seeing a Lothcat. I quickly jump up and chase after it. I really wanted one. I nearly got close to it when it turned and I bumped into a pair of tall legs. "You okay little one?" I rub my head and look up. The sun make it hard to see but it was a tall tanned man with brown hair and a brown heard. He was wearing a brown cloak but had no guns on him. "Who are you?" I gasp and jump up backing away slightly. "Are you a bad person?" He chuckled shaking his head. "No. I am a Jedi." I remember that name. Someone called a Jedi was at the play area I used to be at when my new family dropped me off.

"Hi! I'm V." I waved up as I went onto my tippy toes. He might not be able to see me wave from how small I am. He chuckled and kneeled down. "I am Jedi master obi wan kenobi." I looked confused. What do I call him? Jedi master? Obi? Wan? Kenobi? What was his first name? Was it Obi or just Obi Wan? He smiled at my face I was making. "You can call me Obi wan." I nod and gasp. "You can read minds!" Another laugh followed from behind Obi wan. "No. He's just really smart." Someone that looked like uncle Echo but with slight hair and no robot parts walked over to us. "Hey kid. Names Rex." I gasp. They're here! Uncle Echo told me his friends were coming since they have to fix their ship. It went boom. "Hi Rex! I'm V!" I waved up to him. He waved back. "You must be their new kid." I gasped. They told them about me? Wow they must be here just for me then! That's so cool! "Anyways V. Where's your family?" Aww they're not just here for me. I pout slightly but point them to the ship. Obi wan stands up to his full height. "What were you doing so far from everyone V?" I suddenly gasped. "Kitty! I was following Kitty! I wanted kitty!" I cheered and glanced around. I pouted once I realized it was gone. "Hey let's go look for one then kid." I turn around when I see more people in white hard clothes walk to me. Why are they all wearing that? Except Rex and Obi wan. Rex is blue and Obi wan is wearing cloth. "Okay! Let's go!" I laugh and run into the field with them following me. All except Rex and Obi wan.

I saw another Lothcat and start chasing it again. "I'm gonna get you this time!" I yelled following it. "Kid! That's no way to catch an animal." I stopped and turned around. "What do you mean?" I looked at them as they all kneeled before me. "You have to be sneaky. Don't let them know you're there. Then you pounce and snatch it." Another chuckled. "Or trap it." I nod. "Okay!" I look around for another Lothcat and I see a baby one. I sneak forward and when it turned around I jumped out and grabbed it. It squealed before relaxing in my grip. "I got it!" I yelled as they all jogged to me. "Good job." One says and rubs my head messing up my hair. My hair was already messed up because they don't have brushes except for daddy but he won't let me use his. Uncle Cross says it's for his luxurious hair. I wonder what luxurious means.

I showed them my Lothcat and they clapped. "Hooray! Good job kid! Looks like you've got a pet." I squealed and hugged it running to the ship. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Daddy turned to me. "Yeah V?" I raised my new pet. "See! See my new pet?" He smiled and kneeled and grabbed my shoulder. "That's a good job. Are you gonna let it go?" I shook my head. "No. It's my new pet." He sighed. "We go into the air. Kitties don't go in the air. They stay on the ground." I pouted and looked at my new pet. It looked at me with big shiny eyes. That gave me idea. I look up at daddy with the same eyes. He groans and stands up throwing his hands up. "Fine. You can keep them." I jumped around excitedly. I'm gonna show Obi wan! I went around the ship looking for him. Where is he? And Rex? Did they leave already? I finally saw them. They were sitting on a floating car talking to each other. Uncle Echo seemed to be smiling more. Were they gonna leave me? Is that why they're on the flying car? I ran to them. They all looked at me as I showed them my new pet. "Good job V. Did you catch it by yourself?" I nod quickly with a big smile. "My new baby." They laughed at what I said. "Why don't you go play with them? We'll come find you after us grown ups have a talk yeah?" Uncle asks as I nod and skip away. I skipped to the tall grass again.