Chapter 7

I was playing in the snow while my family went to help after a boy found us. I left Coco back at my family's home but Kyber snuck back on board. I hope Coco isn't getting into any trouble.

*Back on Kamino*

"Hey! Get back here you mutt!" A clone yelled as he and a few other troopers chased Coco around. Coco had a data pad in his mouth as drool dripped down it. He has been doing this all day.

*Back on Kaller*

I made a snowball as my family came walking to the ship. Everyone seemed unhappy. I wanted to make things better and threw it at Wrecker. Usually it would be really fun. He laughed and went to make a snowball but daddy stopped him. "Not today V. We're going home." He picked me up and got on the ship. Kyber followed and jumped onto him then climbed onto my head. He sat me in a chair as we took off. I wonder what happened. I turned to Uncle Cross and saw he was glaring at daddy really hard. I got up and slightly shook his hand. He looked at me with a quirked eyebrow. "What?" He sounded upset and suspicious. "What happened? Why are you upset?" He huffed and took his hand away quickly. "Hunter here defied a direct order." Tech turned to us. "When have you ever been one to follow orders?" He never followed orders till now? That's not good! Right? I hold Kyber in my arms and sit back in my chair petting them as they purred. "It's okay Kyber. Everything will be better soon. Maybe once we go home. I scratched them behind the ear as they purred more and wagged their tail.

Uncle Cross got up and walked away huffing angrily. "Is he mad at me now?" I turn to uncle Tech as he shrugs. I snuggle with Kyber as we fly home.

"Time skip brought by order 66 👹*

After we had landed they were ordered to somewhere else but we were stopped by a kid. She was going on about defective clones and wanting to know everything. What does defective even mean? Soon a tall dinosaur lady came by. "Time to go Omega." I grabbed her hand then looked at daddy. "Can I play? Please!" Hunter sighed. "Go ahead." I giggled as Omega and I ran off with the dinosaur lady following. "Ooh! Omega can we visit Zander?" She looked confused. "Who?" The dinosaur lady chuckled and sighed patting us both on our heads. "He's right this way. Follow me. His age has been sped up and he has been born around the age of 3 to you." I nod quickly. My younger brother is younger than me! I guess that's why I call him younger brother. Brain fart! Hehe. Wait, can my brain actually fart? I started thinking about that when we entered a room, there was a little boy sitting on a bed. He looked over to me and had a hopeful look in his eyes. I quickly walked over to him as he jumped down. He had dark brown hair nearly black and brightly golden eyes. I looked over his skin. It was a tan color with slight other color splashes from a brighter skin. "H-hi... I'm Zander.... Y-you... You V? You big sis?" I nod and quickly hug him as he hugs me back. Omega looked so interested. "Another defective clone?" The dinosaur lady walked to me. "Yes and no. Before he was born we added some DNA we found in V. We also added some traits similar to bonding traits and love a child would feel with an older sibling. Since he will not be a soldier we decided to not make him act like one." Omega turned to her. "What about the inhibitor chip?" She shook her head. "He does not have one. We did not add it since he will not be a soldier." She nodded as she turned to us. I let go of the hug but Zander held my sleeve with a nervous face on. "She's tall a-and scary..." I nod. "I like to think she's a dinosaur lady." He giggled at that as the lady sighed. "His check up is done. You may go now." I nod as all three of us walked out of the room.

Omega turned to us. "We have to get on the ship with the bad batch. Something bad is going in here but we can't tell anyone understand?" We nod as we followed her. She walked all the way till she found the bad batch. "Can I come with? Please." She started begging them but daddy refused. He then looked at both Zander and I. "Hello Zander. I am your new dad." He said as Zander hugged him quickly. He hugged back then let him go as Zander quickly walked to me and held my shirt again. "Where are we going?" I asked excitedly. Daddy shook his head no. "You, are not coming with us." I felt sad. Why? Did I do something wrong? "B-but why?" He sighed standing up. "Too dangerous." I huffed. "Uh uh! Not true!" He sighed and chuckled then pointed behind me. I turned around and got knocked down by Coco. I laughed and pushed him off as he licked my face and hands excitedly. Zander giggles as he pets Coco too. I didn't realize that while I was distracted they had left. Those meanies!

Omega sighed as we stood up. Coco going to her and sniffing her. She giggled and pet him. "Come on. Let's go see what's in their room. I already know what's in their room. I followed anyways. Zander still holding my shirt. I didn't mind. I liked having someone looking up to me. Makes me feel good. We soon got Omegas droid and we entered my families room. I immediately went and found uncle Wreckers toy. I showed it to Zander and he hugged it smiling. I smiled back and he hugged me. "That's uncles toy so be careful. Here. I left my bunny here. You can have it." He out uncles toy back as I handed him my toy bunny. I think he needs it more than I do. I looked over and saw Omega holding a photo as he droid freaked out after pulling a droid head from off the ground. I giggled along with Zander.

We turned around and heard beeping. "Someone's coming. We need to get out of here." Omega told us as we quickly walked to the door but TOO LATE! There stands a storm trooper looking at me. He didn't seem very friendly. I held Zander close to me as he grabbed Omega. "All of you. Come with us." We follow him quietly. I grip Zander's hand tightly. We get taken to a cell and pushed in. Coco was thrown in too. Kyber never really left my head. I sat down on the bench and held Kyber. Coco laid beside Zander and laid his head in his lap. Zander leaned against me and yawned cuddling the bunny. I sniffled. Why are all my friends becoming bad and meanies? Omega softly touches my shoulder. "It'll be okay. The bad batch will come for us." I nod. I know they will but... Are they bad too?