Chapter 26

*Yura's pov*

I hugged myself as I sat inside the dark supply ship. I was on my way to check on V. Having myself covered and undetected was pretty difficult. I had to keep hidden from guards, employees, and even some pirates at times. I just hope everything is okay at home. Thinking about it... I remember the day I met him.

*Five years ago*

I was giving out food to a small village of people. The children smiled at me with glee and happiness. It was so adorable. Makes me sad that I don't have my own though. I catch movement in the corner of my eye. In the shadows of an alley is a man. A tall man in red and black. Horns a top his head and glowing yellow/red eyes. He seemed a bit annoyed but he eyed the food. He caught my eyes and quickly turned and ran off. I took some food and flew after him. My large wings spreading wide across the sky. How it fits inside me never seizes to amaze me.

I landed around a very small camo area. Two bed rolls are rolled out and a small campfire is going. My wings retracted. There on one bed roll was a very muscular man. He had black and green skin. Horns like the other I saw. His eyes a similar color. He was staring at the fire. Pain in his eyes. Poor guy. I walked up to him. He saw me and quickly got up. Grabbing a lightsaber he pointed it at me. "What do you want weakling?!" He yelled. His voice tired but gruff. He sounded like a warrior. Some friends of mine would really be pumped up to see him.

I pulled out some food. "I saw you were hungry." He glared me. "I offer no threat. I can leave the food here and I can leave if you want?" A voice cut in. "You know of our location. You are a threat to us." I turned around and saw the male from the village. "Oh. It's you. Hello." He quirked an eye. "You see someone threatening and you say, hello?" I nodded and giggled. "Yes. It's what I do. And what threat? Who's hunting you?" He seemed unnerved. "Jedi scum." Oh. Ohhhhhhhh. I crossed my arms. "Yeah. I can see why with y'all being sith and all." They both looked surprised. "You don't see red lightsabers everyday." The green one looked down at his saber and sheepishly put it away.

"Don't be ashamed. You were just protecting you both." He looked at me with a strange look. Like he was extremely confused. "You are one strange woman." I shrugged. "We don't really care what side you're on. As long as you don't attack us then we're fine." The red man looked shocked. "You're an Aireezan." I bowed slightly. "Indeed I am." He smirked a bit. Oh boy. "We can use you." I crossed my arms. "Will I be able to watch anime?" He tilted his head. "What is this, anime?" I gasped and ran to him. He stepped back worried. I grabbed his hands. "Are you okay? How do you not know anime?" He looked more confused than I've seen him as of yet. "Uhhhh. Because we don't have any way of knowing." Oh right. They're broke. "Well we're watching it together." I said sternly. "But-" I interrupted him. I glared harshly at him. "Now." The green one gulped and the red one looked wide eyed at me.

"You are very brave to be talking to us like this." I crossed my arms. "I used to have a father who took pleasure in torturing me and fellow Aireezan's including my baby brother. I talk to people like this all the time no matter the threat. Mostly." He snorted at the last part. I slapped his arm. "Oi!" He glared at my hand then at me. "How dare you." I laughed and pointed at his face. "Haha! What you gonna do now?" I smirked. He roared and started chasing me around. I laughed hard as he chased me. The green one had even started chuckling then going to full-blown laughter. I dodged the red one when he tried to grab me.

But eventually he tackled me to the ground. He pinned me down and straddled me. His face right in front of mine. "Now you will respect me." He growled. I blushed. That growl was nice~. "Yes daddy." He blushed hard and quickly got off me. I laughed at him. He quickly covered his face and walked away. He got to his bed roll and curled up on it still covering his face. The green one was laughing so hard he started sounding like he was dying.