Chapter 12

We soon arrive at Lothal. Hunter brought everyone outside and kneeled in front of V grabbing her shoulders. "V. I... We care very much for you but... We can't keep Coco and Kyber anymore." She looks upset. "W-what? I thought you liked them. They were good!" He nods. "They were but we don't have room for them. They have families to return to. They return home like we're going to get Crosshair back." She nods as she sees Coco and Kyber just sitting there. She walks to them and hugs them tightly. "I'm sorry... But you have to go home now. Please don't forget me..." She sobbed as Coco licked her face making her giggle slightly. Kyber rubbed against her leg as she pet them. Soon after that they ran off to find their families.

V turns to Hunter as she wipes her face clean. "I... I am good now..." He nods picking her up. "Why don't we start teaching Mando now huh?" She nods and smiles a bit. They soon brought her out making sure she can't fly away.

*V's pov*

I put a piece of meat on the rock Mando is sitting on. She looks at it. It is kind of weird giving her a boy sounding name but it works so well with her! She looks at the meat confused then turns to V. "Breathe." I say to her. She still looks confused. I open my mouth and breathe out with a small roar I wonder if they even breathe fire. Mando copied but nothing but a squeal happened. I sigh and point at the raw meat. "Breathe." Mando looks at it then at me. It coughs out a circle of smoke. That's pretty cool! I wanna do that! But I can't breathe fire. Aww man. Mando still coughs out smoke. Maybe she's not old enough yet.

Echo walked over and set the meat on fire. Mando jumped back and screeched. After he pulled away the fire maker he calls a torch. Mando then raises her head before slamming her jaws down on it and eating it. I giggle. "That's so cute and funny." I pet her head as she closes her eyes cooing at it. Echo chuckles. Soon Mando crawls up my arm and onto my shoulder. She squeals at Echo making him take a step back. She makes a triumphant stand and Huff's at him. I laugh. Now that's funny! I pet her back and wings. Wrecker soon walks over with both Omega and Zander on his shoulders. They're laughing as he runs and twirls around. I giggle too. I grab Mando and hold her cuddled into my arms and walk to daddy. He looked to be thinking a lot.

He mumbled something about Crosshair. Is everything okay? Did uncle get better and he's coming back!? That's so exciting! Daddy turns to look at me and sighs. "Hey V." I sit next to him. "Hi daddy." He chuckles slightly and smiles a bit from the name. He sighs again. "Is uncle coming back? Did he get better?" He shakes his head. "No... He's not coming back and he's not better. Actually I think he's gotten worse... I don't think he'll ever come back." I look down and see Mando hissing at some bugs and jumps at them as they scurry away. I giggle as does daddy. "She reminds me of him." Hmmm. I guess she kind of does. Both of them jump at what could be enemies. Both of them also act like babies. I giggle just thinking about it.

"What's so funny?" He asks as I shake my head. "Nothing." I grab Mando before she can run off. I softly pet her head and rub by the edge of her head. She purrs. Reminds me of Kyber. Now that's sad. I miss them already. I look up at the field to see Coco running with other wolves and looking very happy. I guess this is where they belong now. He looks very happy. I smile at my daddy. My family also makes me happy. I stand up and walk back to the others. Now uncle Wrecker is doing pushups with the other two on his back. Tech shakes his head as Echo chuckles at Omegas and Zander's laughing.

I stand by uncle Tech. He looks down at me and smiles rubbing my head. I giggle as Mando squeals like a bird would do. She's funny. I snuggle her tightly as she crawls on my chest to my head. She stands on her back legs unstable and falls into my arms again with a small tiny roar like a kitten would do. I giggle and pet her belly. She throws her head back making it go limp as she pants and makes a squealing noise. Her tail sways a lot too. "I'm honestly surprised you let them go." I chuckled slightly and glared at daddy. "Oh he's gonna get it though." He nearly choked. I guess he's never seen this side of me before. Echo starts laughing as Hunter looks over. "Better watch it Hunter! She has it out for you!" He rolls his eyes.

He doesn't think I can be bad? So be it. His punishment.

*Time skip*

We stayed on the planet to rest not wanting to waste gas err fuel I guess. Mando laid asleep curled on a blanket. I grabbed a jar of biting beetles. Tech helped me find out the kind of bugs that lived here. He got distracted and talked so much that these ones bite hard and stay on. I was scared that they were gonna bite me but I managed to snag them before they did. I snuck as best I could to Hunters bed. I opened the jar and put it under his pillow. I quickly snuck away and back to our room. I cuddled next to Omega and pretended to sleep.

*Time skip ten minutes*

Suddenly everyone is awake when they hear, "AHHHHHH!" I thought we were under attack as I rubbed my tired eyes. Then I remembered the bugs. I giggle slightly and follow everyone to daddy. He trying to get the bugs off but he can't. Tech looks confused as to how they got in the ship but then he had a bored look and looked at me. "Seriously V?" I nodded covering my mouth as giggles tried to escape. Mando squealed at Hunter as he yelled in pain from the bites. He can survived without air for a short period of time he can survive some buggy bites. "Tech! I know it was you! Your smell is on the container!" His jaw is wide open. "W-w-wha?" He turns to me and glares.

I had used some cloth Tech had to use the bugs. Had to be smart like Omega. I snicker slightly but stop when I feel something crawling on me. Mando tackled it off me but another bug landed on my arm. It then bit me. I screamed as it hurt really bad. Everyone but my daddy ran to me. Uncle Wrecker tore it's mouth open and uncle Echo squished it. Tech picked me up carrying me away as others follow.

They started taking care of me. "Uhh guys?" Daddy said. "GUYS!" He yelled as uncle Tech and Wrecker ran to him. I whimpered in pain as Mando licked where I got bit. I smile slightly. He still got what he deserved and that's all that matters.