Chapter 25

We were all in the ship. Uncle Wrecker hesitated picking up our droid friend because he was sparking. Maybe I'll call him sparky now. Kind of funny actually. Omega patted him to comfort him. Daddy was looking over coordinates on the maps for different stuff and everyone else was just sitting down doing their own thing. Except Tech. He was flying.

My aunt Yura sat on a crate. Her long purple hair laying on the crate because it was really long. She was staring at me. "So, after everything that happened. Why see her now?" Daddy asked as he turned to her. Yeah! Where were you!? Just kidding please don't be mad. Women are always scary when they're mad. She just squints her eyes a bit. "We have our own issues going around right now. I was hunting her down to protect her which was both difficult and easy at the same time." Tech tilted his head slightly. "How was is easy and difficult at the same time?" He asked confused. "Difficult because you lot move all the time and easy because you're all over the comms." Daddy sighed and rubbed his eyes.

Mando flew to my auntie and curled up on her lap. She chuckled and pet her. "Auntie... Does this mean I have to go back now?" She shook her head. "Oh god no." Everyone but Tech looked at her surprised. "My mother initiated war against the empire. It is very dangerous to try to return." I pouted a bit. I wanted to see what had changed since I had left. It's been a while... Can't believe so much time has passed. "So. I see I have another niece and nephew." She tilts a brow with a funny voice. Omega laughs and so does uncle Wrecker. "Well kind of. It's weird." Omega says. We all stare at her. "They're all my brothers. So technically I am an aunt to V but also her sister." She explained. I huffed and crossed my arms. "I see how it is. You don't wanna be my sister anymore." She quickly shakes her head. "No, no, no, no. That's not what I said. I didn't mean anything by it!" I giggled from her freak out. "It's okay." She sighed in relief. "For now." She huffed and glared. I glared back but we smiled and laughed together. Auntie laughed too.

"Yes family can be strange too. Like how I am your cousin but you call me auntie." I look at her wide eyed. "You're not my aunt!?" She laughs and Echo chuckles. "No but I do enjoy being called aunt." I smiled slightly. All of a sudden we heard a beeping. "I'm getting a transmission. But I don't recognize the ID." Uncle Tech says. Daddy walks up to the front and sits down. "Play it." He says. On came a hologram. Hera!? I quickly ran up to the front. "Omega. It's Hera." She says. Wrecker stands up. "Isn't that the kid from the weapons drop!?" He asked loudly. Omega heard us and ran up to us. Auntie joined too.

"The empire has taken my parents. Now they're after me. Please, I need your help." She begged and she turned the hologram off. "We have to help her!" Omega and I yell together. We look at each other and nod. "It's too dangerous." Daddy says. We turn to him. "But you heard her! She said she needs our help!" She yelled to him. "Children exaggerate all the time. It's probably not that big of an issue." Uncle Tech explained. I gasped and glared at him. "Tech, did you not hear what she just said?" I asked. He crossed his arms and shrugged. "This is a large galaxy. We don't have to help everyone in need." We turn to dad. "Why not? It's what soldiers do isn't it?" Daddy looked surprised at Omega. Mando perched on her head and roared. She seems excited.

He then looked at Yura and stood up. "Sorry you just got here and already have to fight." She shrugs. "Not that different than at home. I'm always ready for a fight." She punched her hands together. Wrecker cheered. "Oh yeah! I like this one!" Auntie laughed. "You like everyone who wants to fight." He nodded with a large smile. "Well. Looks like we're going back to Ryloth." Daddy said as he sat down. Tech nodded and put in the coordinates. Then we took off.

I sat down next to Omega and my auntie. "So. I see you openly shared your power." Auntie said. I nodded. "You look so much like your mother. Except the hair of course. She couldn't get bright hair like yours even if her life depended on it." We laughed. "What... What was she like?" Auntie hummed and held her chin. "Well... She was a survivor..."