Chapter 16

Finally we arrive at another planet. "Why are we here?" Omega asked curiously. "We wanted to give you three the experience of a festival or celebration for a day since none of you have." I have never seen her eyes go so big and sparkly before. Zander didn't seem bothered though. I'd be the same if I was born into a strange world and then on the run right after. He must be exhausted. Poor him. Mando screeched while she sat on my shoulder. I giggled. "Where are we and what are we celebrating?" Omega asked. "A warrior? A queen? A victory?" She asked coming up with different answers. "No. We're on a planet called Futopia. Today they're celebrating pride." Pride? Like a lion pride? Animal pride thing?

"Pride? What's that?" Omega asked. Tech walked up to us. "Pride is about the LGBTQ+ community." LG what? He looked at my confused face and sighed. "People who aren't straight are celebrating their sexualities." Oooh... What? "They love people differently. Like a boy likes a boy is called gay." Oh I see now. Where I came from they had those people all over. They looked so happy. I wanna be that happy too. "I wanna be gay!" I yelled. They all freaked out. "Not yet. No dating no nothing!" Daddy yelled. Why can't I be gay? "Besides you wouldn't be gay. You'd be lesbian." Ooh. Lesbian it is then.

"Let's just go." We all started walking into the city. "Daddy. Do you like the celebration?" He smiled down to me and nodded. "Yes. The LGBTQ+ community is beautiful. I don't know all the names but everyone is very special. I support them completely." Aww that's sweet. "What are you daddy?" He looked down to me. "Hm?" I smiled up to him. "What are you?" He hummed a bit. "I guess... I'm bisexual. I've never been in a relationship but I see both attractive." I nodded. "What does attractive mean?" He chuckled as we started walking through an alley to get to the festival. "It means that you like that person. Like you like like them. Like for a dating relationship like a mommy and daddy have." I nodded and gripped his hand. "I want a mommy or a daddy." He choked on his spit. "U-uh... Why don't we wait a while yeah?" He blushed. I nodded sighing.

We finally walked into the festival. So many colors! Beautiful foods! Dancing! Love! YEAH! We soon joined the festival. I licked my lips hungrily as I saw cakes and pies on a stand. I ran to it. Mando cutely roars at the people around me. They jump and look in awe. They asked to pet her. "Sorry but she's not very nice to other people." They nodded and walked away. I turned to the cakes. A pretty lady and another pretty lady were selling them. They had colors painted on their skin. That looked really pretty. They looked down at me and chuckled at my face. I stared in awe at the cakes and pies. "Hi there little one." One said. I looked up to her and smiled waving.

"Are you hungry for some sweets? My wife and I made them ourselves." HOMEMADE!!! OH YEAH! I nodded quickly and jumped slightly. I then pouted. Daddy had all the credits and he's not over here. "Here. It's on the house." She handed me a slice of cake and a slice of pie. I squealed and grabbed it. "Thank you pretty ladies!" I then ran off hearing them giggle. I ran to Omega and Zander. "Look!" They looked at the sweets and licked their lips. "Have some." All three of us started eating. They both looked so happy. "It's delicious." I nodded at Zander's saying. I threw the plate away as we walked around dancing people in colorful clothes. There were also people telling stories to little children. I wanna dance too! I ran off and started joining the children's dance area. I saw a little girl around my age that was standing alone. She scratched her arm. Next to her was a single girl dancing alone.

I walked up to her. "Hello." She looked to me with big shiny eyes and a blush covering her cheeks. I held my hand out while smiling big. "Wanna dance?" She nodded quickly as she grabbed my hand. I pulled her over and we started dancing together. It was really fun! There were boys dancing with boys. Girls dancing with boys. Boys and girls dancing alone. I don't know how long we took but eventually we all finished. We panted from dancing so much. She laughed as I smiled. "V!" Omega called. I turned to her. "Who's that?" The girl asked curiously. "That's my sister. I have to go now. Bye!" I ran off waving to her. She smiled and waved back then walked to find her mommy and daddy.