Chapter 5

"You ready little us!?" Uncle Wrecker asked yelling. I raised my hands high as he picked me up squealing. "YEAH!" He lifted me up like he was about to throw me. "Here we go!" He yelled as he threw me as far and high as he could. I could hear daddy and all my other uncles scream in shock and fright as they saw me fly. I was flying through the air as I suddenly stopped. "Huh?" I looked over to see a dark sunburnt man holding his hand up and making me fly. THERE IS MAGIC!! I looked to everyone and saw them talking to uncle Wrecker. I wonder what they're talking about. I clap my hands joyfully. "Fly! Fly! Magic! Do more magic, Mr. Magic man!" I yelled as the man sighed shaking his head. I started slowly falling and landed on the ground.

"If this is what you call taking care of a child then she shouldn't be with your group." He told my daddy. Now that's not nice. I stomped over to him and stomped my foot. "You're being a big meanie." I told him. He sighed and pet my head. I hit his hand away angry. "You're a bully!" I yelled. Coco stood beside me and growled. He seemed to glare a bit at us. Kyber hissed as she gripped my head. It kind of hurt but I was used to it. Uncle Tech walked over. "Uhh kid. Why don't you apologise to this nice Jedi here?" He offered as he grabbed my shoulder. I shook my head. "Nope. He don't need sorry's. He need to say sorry." He seemed to try to say something but didn't. The Jedi hummed a bit. "She has an attitude. It's good she's not so hurt anymore." I stuck my tongue out at him and quickly ran off giggling. Tech yelled as he followed me, "V!"

I ran until I managed to sneak into a room with a whole lot of babies. "Woah." I walked away watching all the different kinds of babies. I eventually got confronted by a very tall necked dinosaur person. I mean they kind of look like a human version of a dinosaur with a long neck. They were wearing a dress so I thought I was a girl. "Hi miss dinosaur lady!" I yelled up to her. She looked down at me confused. "Why are you in here child? You shouldn't be allowed in here." She said as she leaned over me a bit. "I was playing and got lost... Can I see the babies?!" I asked excitedly. They sighed and nodded. "Why not?" She turned and walked as I followed. "These are what the clones look like before they awaken." Clones? There's that word again. "What does clone mean?" She chuckle and sighed. "Clones are us copying the soldiers you see today to make an army for the republic." Oh. Ohhhh. Okay. Now I understand. "What names do they have?" She shook her head. "They do not have names. They have numbers because there's so many." I nodded getting it. Now it makes sense. I wonder if anyone in my new family are clones.

"Can I name one? Pretty please?" I asked making as big as eyes I can make. "Why not?" She stopped by one clone and patted the thingy it was in. "This is CT-6582. Why not give them a name?" I started thinking a bit. "Is it a girl or boy?" She chuckled. "They're all boys." I tapped my chin a bit. "Zander!" I yelled throwing my hands up giggling. "I have baby now!" She laughed and started typing. "CT-6582 is now Zander." I jumped excitedly. I clapped my hands happily. "Can I keep him?" I asked her. She shook her head no. "No. He stays here to fight and eventually die in the fleets." Die? I remember everyone dying. All those people screaming. The people in white screaming and crying out. My parents crying out. I heard them all. They all were screaming and dying. I didn't know I was crying but the lady was starting to look worried. "But... But I don't want him to die... No more dying... P-please..." I wanted my bunny... Where is my bunny? I thought I had it. She sighed in what sounded like defeat.

"Fine. When he is birthed your group can keep him as their own." I smiled as tears kept falling. I nod quickly. "Thank you miss dinosaur lady." She looked taken back by the name and laughed a bit. Soon Tech came running to me. "I am so sorry ma'am. She got away from us." He stood straight panting. "It is quite alright. It's what kids do." She said looking to Zander. "I would like a word with..."she looked right at me then to uncle Tech. "Hunter. As soon as possible." He nods and picks me up leading me out of there.

*Time skip brought to you by the stars wars god 😂*

Daddy came stomping into our big room. I was playing with uncle Wreckers toy when he stood in front of me. "Hi daddy." He frowned big at me. Did I do something bad? "Daddy?" He growled angrily. "Why did you convince them to let us take a child in?! We are not a babysitter service!! We adopted you from the good of our hearts! We are not taking in Zander!" He yelled at me. No...Zander..? I clutched uncles toy closer and sniffled. "You... You..." He huffed and walked away. "You will not be coming with us. You'll stay here until you learn your lesson." He walked out of the room. Everyone looked shocked. Daddy was really mad. I jumped down throwing the toy down and ran out crying. He didn't love us! Why!? Why did he lie to me!? I ran until I got into the baby room again. I ran to where I remember Zander was and sat down by it. I hugged myself sniffling. He lied to me... Why did he have to do that?

"Hey Zander... I don't know if you can hear me but... Please come out... I want someone to play with... I want someone to enjoy, someone to... Someone to love..." I wiped my face as tears fell. If he didn't love me then... Did my old mommy and daddy love me? I don't know... I can't ask them... I stood up wiping my face. I should say sorry to everyone for running off. I walked to our room and opened it but it was dark and empty. Did they leave already? Without saying bye bye? I ran all the way to the big ship place and saw their ship was gone... They really did leave me... MY BUNNY! My bunny was on the ship. I squeezed my hands upset. I couldn't tell. Am I angry? Am I sad? What is this feeling? This... This feeling hurts. It hurts so much! I looked to the bracelet daddy gave me and took it off. I gripped it and threw it as hard as I could. It went outside and fell into the water as the rain went after it. Not realizing the button was pushed.

*Hunter's pov*

I scratched my head as so much went through it. I felt so stressed right now. Should we have left V? This mission is dangerous but she is important... I shouldn't have yelled at her. She probably feels so bad right now. I groaned realizing I messed up big time. I stood up and looked at the holopics we all took together. V looked so happy. Maybe having another kid would've made her so happy. Being an only child would've seemed lonely. We would've considered Wrecker as a child in personality but he really isn't. I should call to make sure she is doing ok. I reached for my helmet but stopped when a beeping caught my attention. I quickly picked up my wrist pad. The button for V's bracelet had been pushed and it's signal was now received. I quickly ran to Tech who was flying. "We have to go back! Something happened to V!" He looked frightened by what I said and quickly turned around.

"The hell are we turning back for?!" Cross yelled angrily from being thrown from his chair from the sudden u turn. I showed him the alert. "V's in trouble." He suddenly looked serious and worried. He grabbed all his stuff and sat back down. "Hurry it up Tech!" He yelled to Tech as his leg bounced. Never seen him the anxious before. V must be really growing on him. Please be okay V.