Chapter 29

Daddy was petting me to calm me down. I just woke from a nightmare and got really scared. "Shh. It's ok. It's okay. We'll get out of here soon." I whimpered. When will that be? Are they even coming back? I heard footsteps and looked to the door.

A man in white armor walked up to the shield door. "You're coming with us." They opened the door. Daddy put me down and walked to them. I reached for him. "Daddy?" I asked. What are they gonna do to him. He glanced back at me. "It'll be ok V. I'll be back." He said as he looked at the man. "No." Daddy quirked an eyebrow. My ears shot up in hope that daddy can stay with me. "Not you." Then who? "Her." He looked right at me. My ears wilted as I realized what was going on. They're gonna take me away.

"Not gonna happen." He tried to attack the man but he fought back. Soon other men and women joined in. They threw daddy to the ground and they tazed him with the blue light from a blaster. Then one grabbed my arm and dragged me out of there. I looked back as I kept tripping. "Daddy! Daddy help me!" I screamed. He never responded.

I cried as I was dragged into a medical room
I was sat roughly on a table bed and they left the room. I held myself. What were they gonna do to me? Soon someone walked in. It was a woman in doctor clothes. She walked to me and smiled. I calmed down a bit. "Well hi there my new friend. Did they treat you nicely when bringing you down?" I shook my head remembering what happened. Daddy... Wake up already... "Aww. I'm sorry. Hey how about this." I looked at her. "We're gonna have a check up to make sure you're doing ok. Is that alright?" I nodded slowly. She smiled happily. "Good. Now I heard you had special parts such as wings. Can I see them? I have to make sure they're doing ok." She seemed nice.

I concentrated and made my wings grow out of my back. They felt fluffy against me. "Oh wow. They're beautiful." She pet them. I giggled because that tickled. She chuckled. "Now this might hurt a bit but you have to sleep ok? Just so nothing happens." I whimper seeing the small needle. "What if I never wake up?" She shakes her head. "Don't be silly. That won't happen." She pricked my arm and I squeaked in pain. Daddy help me... After a bit I felt tired. "That's right. Sleep. Relax and sleep. You'll wake up in a few moments." She laid me back and let my head. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*Time skip*

I yawned as my eyes lazily opened up. My ear twitched as sounds started coming back. I was laying on my right side, staring at a wall. I wiped my tired eye and tried sitting up. I hissed in pain. My back hurt a lot. Did I stretch it too much in my sleep? I tried getting up but I had to lay back down from the pain. I glanced behind me and saw a big mirror. Looking into it made me freeze. My heart stopped and my blood ran cold. On my back were bloody bandages. Tears filled my eyes. She... She took them... She took my wings. I turned my head away and squeezed my eyes shut. It's just a dream, it's just a dream, it's just a dream.

Tears fell down my face. My body shaking which caused my back to hurt more. I opened my mouth and started crying loudly. I screamed in pain and cried my eyes out. "My wings! My wings!" I sobbed. "Daddy!" I screamed out. "Please! I don't wanna be here anymore!" I sobbed for him. I want my daddy! Why can't I have him!?

I held my face as tears fell. My ears wilting as my loud cat whining begins. As I sob I whine too. Soon I yowled in pain and sadness. I can't believe they did this to me!! Why!? I thought I was being nice! I continued whipping my eyes. "Please!" I cried. "DADDY!"

*Kamino*

Nala Se was standing in the laboratory Zander was in. He was currently laying down asleep on a bed. She stared at him with sadness. In came some troopers carrying a large insulated grey box. She looked over curiously. "What is that?" She asked. "You will conduct an experiment on this clone." Her heart stopped. Hopefully it's not a too bad of an experiment. The clones carefully opened the box and inside were wings. A child sized kind of wings. She was confused. "We managed to find the perfect volunteer to get these beautiful wings from. You can thank Valhalla Proden for that." She looked at him quickly.

No... They..? They didn't did they? "She's still alive, don't get me wrong." She just kept staring at him. "She's on her way here as we speak. We just want him ready by the time they get here. Continue on." Rampart said as he left. Nala Se then looked down to the wings and sighed sadly. She touched them softly. Seeing little specks of blood on the edges where they should've been connected to V. "I'm so sorry." She said sadly.

She was going to help these people. And she was gonna do the right thing. She closed the box and looked at Zander. She has to do this. If not... They will kill him. She walked over to Zander and pet his head softly. "I'm sorry." Is all she says as she gets to work.