Chapter 9

I awoke to someone shaking my arm. "Hm?" I sat up rubbing my eye. Omega and I had explored the ship. Zander was playing with Coco and Kyber before us two fell asleep. Omega was still sleeping though. I looked and saw Zander with a sad look on. "Big sis... I'm scared... It's so dark... And lonely..." I frowned then smiled at him. "Come lay. It's okay." He laid and cuddles beside me. I pet his newly made hair. So fluffy. "It's okay little brother. I will protect you. No one will ever hurt you with us around." He smiled and hummed curling into my side. I frown slightly as he starts falling asleep. Uncle Cross made the same promise but he became bad. Is he going to hunt us down to kill us? I shiver in fright. I've had enough family die. I don't want it anymore. It's really scary. "We're approaching Saleucami." Uncle Tech called out to us. Omega started waking up but I didn't want to wake Zander so I laid him on Coco after calling him over. He did grow quite a bit since I first got him. Omega eventually got us right when the ship shook a bit from the landing. When the door opened we all got out except Omega. She seemed hesitant.

She came out and sat on the dirt. She seemed to really love it. Ooh. Is she gonna marry it!? No, she can't. It doesn't have a mouth. Wait does it? Hmmm. I guess not. She picked up the dirt. "What is this?" What? Tech spoke up. "That would be dirt." She looked amazed. "It's amazing." No. No not really. She danced in the dirt then ran over to us smiling. Daddy looked up and saw a storm coming. It's really bad. And it looks scary. He walked away as we followed. We were walking past some really big plants. They looked like bee hives but weren't. Maybe. Hmmm. We were stopped by wire. Was it sharp and bad wire? "A measley wire won't stop me." Uncle Wrecker announced as he stepped over it. "See!" He must've stepped on something because droids got pooped out of the ground. Oh no! He started shooting them but daddy yelled at him. "Uhhh. Was that me?" Is he lying? We all saw the truth silly Wrecker. I look to Zander seeing him still sleeping. How? He shot bullets at poop droids.

A pretty lady came over aiming a gun. "Look what we have here." Ooh! A bad lady! Oh no! "Nice to see some familiar faces again." Huh? Wait. She's not bad? This is confusing. First the bad people who gave me marshmallows seemed nice but weren't? Then Cross was good but now bad for some reason and all nice people white become bad? Now this lady. This is very confusing. "Follow me." She walked away and lead us to a weird looking house. It looks nice but has a weird shape. Plus there's lots of fences. Everyone went inside but I stayed outside with Zander. I took Kyber down and pet them making them purr. I smiled and giggled. Soon some kids came out with Omega. "Ooh. Are these the friends you talked about?" Omega nodded. She told them about us?

They confronted me. "Hi! What's your name?" I stood up putting Kyber back on my head. "V. And that's Zander." They awed at Coco and Kyber. I giggled. "Well we're about to play ball. Wanna play?" I nod quickly as we run off to find a ball. After a bit we come back and Zander is now awake. He's rubbing his eyes tiredly. "So bright..." I giggled. We started playing ball as Zander sat with Coco and Kyber. We had to teach Omega how to catch but eventually she got it. Now it's more fun! But something bad happened! She threw it outside the fence by accident. "I'll get it!" She yells but stops when one kid stops her. "Don't! It's outside the fence. We'll get it later." They walk towards the house. No fun! I look over eyeing it then to Omega as she walks to the fence. "They said no." I tried. She didn't listen. "It's just a ball. I'll be back in no time." She said as she sneaks past the fence. I hum nervously and quickly follow. "Wait for me!" I quickly follow right behind her. "You didn't have to come." I shook my head. "You're now part of family. Can't do this alone." She smiled and looked around for the ball.

"Ahah! Found it!" She grabs it. I cheer a bit as she comes back to me. "I wonder why we couldn't come past the fence." I pondered but heard yelling. "Omega! V! Don't move!" Hm? What do they mean? We look confused until we hear growling. We slowly turn around seeing a big scary monster slowly crawling to us. Oh. Oh! OH! Nooooo! Not today! I grip Omegas hand as she grips mine. We back up slowly and full of fear. It's really scary. I can hear Coco barking like crazy. I slightly glance back seeing daddy running to us. We turn to run and a blue bullet hits the monster. It howls and tries to get closer but daddy slashes at it. It gets hit again and it runs off with bullets going after it. We get to the other side shaking in fear.
We almost died! I felt tears falling as daddy yelled at us. "What were you doing out there!? You could've been killed!" The other man grabbed his shoulder. "Easy. They're not soldiers. Now let me take at you both." He kneeled before us. Coco came over and basically tackled me. He laughed then looked at Omega. "I'm sorry... I-I was just trying to get the ball... I didn't know." He hugged her. "Shh. Shh. It's ok. You're safe now. What matters is your not hurt." He pifked her up and walked inside. Soon they started checking over me.

I sniffled upset. I looked to daddy. "Are you mad at me?" I hope he wasn't. He looked away sighing and walked away. He is. He's really mad if he don't answer me... I sniffled more as Coco liked my face. Ew! I giggled at her silliness. I followed Coco as Zander follows as well. We all sit by the edge of the fence as I grab a plant and start playing with it. It looks so weird and funny.

*Time skip brought to you by Coco the adorable little dog. Woof woof*

I yawned tiredly but looked up seeing our ship getting taken away. What's going on? Daddy ran out and looked upset. Uncle was on the little computer thingy saying it was all part of the plan. "There's just one problem! Omegas on the ship!" Uh oh. She got taken by bad people. Maybe uncle Tech and Echo too. I wonder if they're gonna be okay. Everyone comes out with bags of stuff. Are they going on vacation? Hope they're not moving. This place is awesome! Well except for the big monster. I bet I could take it! I'm a big girl! Haha! Hmmm. I spend too much time with uncle Wrecker. "Come on. We're getting out of here." Daddy picked me up as the Cut guy picks up Zander. Coco follows as Kyber lays on Zander. Are we going with them? I wonder if daddy's coming too. That'd be so cool! We went to the town. It was so dark. Meanies were everywhere. Saying have out chain codes out and ready. What's a chain code? Is it a new type of chain? I only know metal ones. The Cut guy keeps hiding his face. Is he scared of them? Are they looking for him? I am so confused. Daddy put me down and got a call from Uncle Tech. "Chain codes are on their way with Omega." That made him really mad. "I told you Hunter. Kids will find trouble." We find trouble? Nuh uh! Totally not true! Hmmm. When have I ever gotten in trouble? Other than the big monster. And the bad people in that big building giving me marshmallows. And bringing pets when daddy said no. I guess I did find trouble. Whoops.

Cut started getting scared because we were getting close but we didn't have the chain codes. Oh dear. Are we gonna get in trouble? Omega got to us! Yay! Our hero! "I've got the chain codes! Tech accidentally made a few extra so instead of four it's seven." She hands them to Cut. He looks at daddy. "You didn't tell them?" Daddy looked upset. What going on? I looked around not realizing uncle Wrecker had left. Is he not coming too? He kneels by us. "Look. I want you three to go with them. They... They can give you something we can't. They can keep you safe. Alright?" What? No! I don't wanna leave my daddy! I grip onto his shirt tightly. "Please... Please don't make me go... Daddy please..." I cried into him. He shook slightly as he grabbed my head and patted it. Please don't go... I wanted to beg but the words wouldn't come out. Why!? Was I that bad? I didn't mean to go out with Omega. He pushed us towards the family and he watched us. We started putting the stuff on the car thingy as we looked back. Our daddy turned around and ran. "Ready to go?" The pretty lady kneeled by us as Cut stood there. I had tears falling down my face. "I can't leave daddy... Please..." She looked at Cut as I cried. Zander started crying too. "Go. Sneak away. They're your family." I smiled and hugged her. We quickly ran off with Omega with us. I waved back and she waved as she walked away with her family. We ran all the way to the ship area.

"Wait for us!" Omega yelled as she jumped over a crate and ran but got grabbed by a bad person. I kicked them and Coco attacked their neck making them let go screaming. Daddy came over and saved us helping us get to the ship. Coco following right behind. We then took off. Omega walked to daddy. "I know I made some mistakes...and I have a lot to learn... But that doesn't mean you just leave me behind. Leave us behind." She motioned towards us. "I left with you. This is where I want to be. Where they want to be." He nods sighing. "Honestly kid... I have a lot to learn too. But if this is where you want to be. Where you all want to be then this is where you'll stay." She smiled sitting down and looking towards a computer on the wall. I sat down with Coco on my lap, Zander leaning on me, and Kyber on Zander's head. It looks kind of funny but it's comfy. I love my family.