Chapter 8

"Get in there." I yawned and opened my eyes. My family was pushed into the cell with us. I sat up and realized Omega had moved away from us towards the corner of the cell. Zander still sleeping though. "Daddy." I smiled when he turned to me after a shield thingy was put up. He smiled and picked me up. Zander sat up quickly after feeling his head fall and looked around quickly and confused. "Hey Zander." Daddy said as he kneeled down. He gasped excitedly and jumped onto us. Daddy chuckled as he hugged us both. Kyber yawned and slid off my head with a yowl of surprise. I giggled as they landed and shook like a dog does and walked to Cross. "Well looks like we don't have to search for Omega anymore." They all turned to Omega as she nervously smiled and waved. I wonder if she's my sister now. I looked over and saw Kyber cuddling uncle Cross's leg. He huffed and shooed her away.

I frowned at him. Is he mad? Omega went and sat next to him. I looked to daddy as he sat down sighing. "What's going on daddy?" He looked to me and looked away making a weird upset. "He ignored orders and is a traitor." Uncle Cross told me. Zander looked confused as I huffed. "No. Daddy is not a traitor. He never traitor." He scoffed and turned away crossing his arms. He and Omega started talking but someone came and took uncle away. "No! Don't take uncle away!" I called out as he glanced back to me. Tears filled my eyes. Are they gonna kill him? Zander grabbed my sleeve and looked scared and nervous. I hugged him as they turned on the shield thingy again. I sniffled as Daddy picked us up. "It's okay. He'll be alright. He'll find a way out. He's strong and smart that way." I nodded as Zander gripped daddy.

After a bit uncle Tech was saying how this wasn't made to hold someone like uncle Wrecker. *Le gasp* He's calling them fat!? I guess not because uncle Wrecker seemed excited about it. Soon uncle Tech started rubbing the wall and lightly knocked on a spot. "Right here.", "Can't let them see anything. Build a wall." Soon they stood in front of uncle Wrecker. He punched the wall really hard and sat back down quickly. The meanies looked over then looked away. Then he punched it again and looked away again. They're really dumb. I had to keep myself from laughing.

Uncle Tech pulled the wall partially off. "We need someone small enough to sneak in." Omega quickly walked over. "I can do it." Uncle Tech nodded and she snuck in. She was crawling through the vent as it squeaked under her. The meanies turned to us. "What was that?" Uncle Wrecker spoke up. "Oh uhh, these big cells are not uhh oh not best made for uhh people my size." He laughed a bit as daddy and uncles sighed shaking their heads. He sounded like he was trying to sound like uncle Tech. I could hear Omega hit the vent and she landed on the meanies. "Omega flip the switch!" Daddy yelled as she did so. He took down the remaining meanies. "Come on. We'll find Cross after we suit up." Daddy said as he ran and we followed.

We ran to where the ships are and we looked through the boxes. I found the knife I was given and grabbed a small belt and put it under the belt. Zander grabbed a small gun and looked down the barrel but I grabbed it from his hands quickly. "No. That kill you." He nods quickly and grabbed uncle Cross's knife. It looked cool. Maybe he won't mind him holding onto it for a while. All of a sudden bad guys ran in with Uncle Cross. "What are you doing Crosshair!?" Daddy yelled as everyone squatted. "Following orders. You are to be eliminated for treason." Daddy sounded mad. "Treason?!" I climbed up boxes and stood on a big one waving at him. "Uncle Cross you came back!"

A red bullet zoomed past my head making me freeze. It came from Cross. "U-uncle Cross? I-I thought y-y-you loved me... Why you try to hurt me?" I quivered as he slightly lowered his gun and looked away a bit. He shook his head and aimed his gun again. "Drop everything and come back. You will be tried for your crimes." I quickly got down as daddy asked, "Is that an order?" Uncle Cross gripped his gun. "Yes." Daddy sighed. "Guess I'm disobeying that order too.", "Shame." They both started shooting. I grabbed Zander and quickly started pulling him onto the ship as Tech followed. I pulled him to daddy's to and hid him in the blankets. "We'll be safe here." Soon everyone got on the ship and we took off. I walked out not seeing uncle Cross. Guess he did become a bad guy. Uncle Echo picked me up and hugged me. "It's okay. We're still here. We'll always be here." I relaxed in his arms as tears fell. It just keeps getting worse and worse.