Part 1 The First Day

Hey my name is Lisa (y/n)
I live in LA with my mom and my big brother Zach.
Im 17 and he is 21.

Today is the first day of school after the summer break.
Im very excited to see my best friend even if i just met her a couple days ago. Her name is Mia and I met her when we moved here about 4 years ago. She is not even my best friends she is more like my sister that i always wanted she was always there when shits happened with my dad or anything in my mess life. I love her so much.

I woke up at 7am what was terrible because i didnt sleep well last night.
I went to the bathroom and started doing my morning routine.

I was gonna pick out my outfit when my phone buzzed so i went to see who was it

Sis💕

Hey bitch
are u ready to
the first day?!

I started to get more excited to be with her all day

Ofc whore
Are uuuu?!

I threw my phone in my bag and went back to my closet to find something to wear.
I picked out a simple outfit AND YESSS I KNOW ITS THE FIRST DAY
but i hate when people start dress up fancy and shit because these are the first days and after a week or two they get bored of it and go back to the simple and boring sweatpants.
So yeah i wont do anything extra just be my simple self.

My outfit:

Anyway back to the day

I went down and saw a note on the kitchen counter probably from my mom.
"morning , I may not back at 5 like always because i got extra work but there is enough dinner in the fridge for both of you"

Nothing 'have a great day honey' or something?!
Well...... yes my mom isnt the best....

"Hey you ready to go?" Zack asked as he ran down the stairs

"yup" I said and started walking to the his car. I love his car so much its a matt black Audi r8.

Its funny when people see us with this because they thinks we are rich or something but we are fucking not, Zack just wanted this car since he was 8 and when he was able to work he started save money and after 2 years hard work he was finaly able ...

Its funny when people see us with this because they thinks we are rich or something but we are fucking not, Zack just wanted this car since he was 8 and when he was able to work he started save money and after 2 years hard work he was finaly able to get it. Btw he works in a music shop and a cinema at the same time.

Anyways i got in and turn on the radio to get some energy for the day because im still tired as hell.

After 10 minutes silence driving we finaly got there.

We are not that kind of siblings whos hugging and shit so i just got out of the car.

"LIZAAA" I heard a familiar voice screamed behind me and as i turned aroud.

Mia hugge me like we havent met in a year.

"hey bich" I say as i pulled away from the hug and we started walking thoward the door

"guess what" she said excitedly

"what"

"I heard something about that we have a new classmate" she said clapping with her hands. "omg i hope its a cute gi.... boy from Itali with a cute ass accent " she said with way too much hope.

"okay but how do you know if-" I said and thought about some hot girl with amazing blue eyes.

yes Mia doesnt know that i like girls.... Well nobody knows .... im too scared to tell anybody.

"oh suth up dont ruin my dreamms" she said with fake anger.

We both started laughing and head to our class.

About 10 minutes later i already hated being in school again. I was carry away in my througs when the  teacher called my name

"miss Lisa"

"uhm yeah" I asked  when i realized that she was talking to me.

"principal Bollan want you in his office now"

Great..... its the first fucking calss in the first fucking day and this bitch already want to see me.

I heard everybody started whispering about what could i do in this short of time.

I just rolled my eyes and gave them a dirty look

I quickly walked  up to his office and sat down on one of the chaires in front of his office. I almost fall asleep when i heard my name called from inside.
I slowly walked inside and the first thing that caugh my eyes was a blue haired girl sitting in front of his desk.  I closed the door but when i turned around i almost passed out..

The blue haired girl looked at me and i saw THOSE eyes. Her face was beautiful, her lips was perfect and her eyes......i swear to god she had the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen.

"miss Liza are you okay? Want some water?" I realized that i zoomed out so i quickly made my way to his desk and took a seat next to HER.

"uhh.. Omm.. No thanks im good" I smiled and waited him to start what he wanted to tell me.

"soo Liza, this girl next to you-" I looked at her again "-is Billie she is new here so i wanted to ask you to show around her in the school"

I didnt say anything because i was deeply in my thoughts about her eyes.
She gave me a smirk when she noticed  i was stearing her.
I just ignored the butterflies in my stomac and turned to look at Mr bollan again.

"of course no problem" I said without showing how much i was happy about  to spend my whole day with this hot.. i mean..... new girl.

"she also got the same classes that you so today you can just skip those and walk around the school with her" when he finished his sentenc i felt so lucky. A whole day with a pretty girl without classes?! HAVEN

This is gonna be a good day😉

*******

Hey guys sorry if i made mistakes in some sentences or anything im just not perfect in english lol
But i hope you liked it so far
ITS gonna be more interesting but i needed to make a begin of anything lol