Part 13 Sorry But I dont feel the same...

I walked to a single desk in the back and sat down. I dont have any class with Mia today and im very gratefull about it because im not ready to talk to her after she just ignored me when i wanted to tell her what happened on the party...The one thing that bothers me is that i havent seen billie anywhere...I really need to talk to her....aaaand......maybe i miss her voice.............and her beautiful face....................and her hugs.......and just HER........maybe....
Yeah i know im crazy....on one moment i want to protect her and keep her away from me and now i want to talk to her and say sorry......i know.....but someting hit me when i read her messages....i dont fucking know....
The only thing i know is that im tired as fuck........the first lesson is history so maybe i can get some sleep.

I almost fell asleep when there was a knock on the door.The teacher stopped talking.

"come in"the teacher yelled.

The door slowly opened and a resting bitch faced billie walked in, not too interested about school. 
DAMN.....shes looks good as fuck.She was wearing a black and white striped shirt with a tons of necklaces. Her straight blue hair rested on her soulders perfectly.

She looked like this:

"sorry"that was all she said

"sorry"that was all she said. She lazily looked around to find a seat but when she saw me........ her expression totaly changed. Her crystal eyes lit up. 
We stared eachother eyes until the teacher cleared her throat

"Miss O'connel can you take a seat please?"he asked concretely. Billie just rolled her eyes and took a seat in front of me.

20 minutes passed and the lesson was still on. 
I couldnt wait anymore...i needed to talk to her, she probabbly hates me but i dont care.
i grabbed my phone and texted her. 

The hot new girl 💖

hey can we talk
in lunchtime?

I could see she looked at her phone boredly when it buzzed next to her but she immediately grabbed  it when she saw it was me.

ofc shorty

i smiled at the nickname and put my phone in my bag when i heard the bell rang.

Everybody was about to stand up and leave but the fucking secretary of Mr Bollan walked in and stopped us. We knew if SHE comes we need to do some boring shit for the school.

"good morning kids"she greated us. Nobody said anything just sat back and waited her to continue what she wanted.
"okay so...this is the second week of the school, that means the clubs  will start soon, so Im gonna give yall some paper-"She held up a lot of paper and everybody groaned "yall have to give these back to me before lunchtime."she put the papers on the teachers desk and picked up one "On the first page-"She showed us the paper" you can mark the clubs that you want to be in.." then she picked up another paper "on the second page you need to write down all your data like every year, e.g when you were born, whats your mom and dads name, when they were born...things like that....and then on the last page-" she picked up another paper " you have to write down all your hobbies, it will help you to find the perfect collage for yourself in the future""its a lot of work and we dont have many time so i suggest that after lessons the teacher wont let you out so you can work on it"everybody groaned loudly.