Part 5 THE Party

⚠️Rape warring⚠️

The rest of the week went down pretty fast, me and Bil got to know more about eachother.I really like her and i think she likes me too but im not sure because sometimes she talks the same flirty way with Mia or Sara like she does to me.i dont know maybe this is just her personality.

Anyways today is the day.The party at the bitchs house but more importantly a night with billie.My mom was hella tired when i asked her if i can go so she just nodded.

...

Bil gonna pick me up at 7 and now its 5:30 so i think im gonna get ready.

i took a shower, brushed my teeth, made my hair and shits like that.
im done with everything. its 6:54

The end result:

yeah i know its just a simple black dress nothing extra but i like it

As i was finished taking selfies i heard the door bell rang and i quickly pickes up my heels and bag and rushed down the stairs. I opened the door and my mouth hanged open when i saw her.

 She was wearing a fire ass gucci outfit with chains and a tons of RINGS. Im OBSESSED with rings.
Damn shes hot as fuck.

She looked like this:

 She looked me up and down and bite her lips

"hey bil"i said after a minute staring and pulled her in a hug

"hi shorty, you look fire"she said as she pulled away from the hug and looked my outfit again.

"so do you" i bit my lip and stepped outside but Zach yelled after me which caused me and billie to look back.

I rolled my eyes "What?!"

"where are you going?and with wh-"he stopped when he saw billie behind me."ooh with HER"

"we are going to a party and her name is billie"i rolled my eyes and we headed to the car.Bil like always opened the door for me and i gave her a smile. I looked back at the door and saw Zack standing in the same position and he gave me a concrete look. I just rolled my eyes and looked at bil who just got in the car.

"tonight is gonna be so fun" she said with an excited smile.

"bet" I gave her a big smile "omg lemme see your ringsss!!" she held her hand out of me and i took a  close look at each of them "fireeee"
Bil started driving but she still held her hand for me and i kept looking her rings.

"My arm is hurrrrrt, its gonna fall off if i keep hold it out" she said laughing.
Without a word i placed it on my thigh and countinue playing with her rings. She didnt say anything but i can see the courner of my eyes that she was smirking.

After some minutes my phone dinged  so i let go of her hand and checked it.
As i looked at it i felt she took her hand away from my thigh. I quicly looked at her and saw she just turned up the radio. When she saw my worried face, she gave me a cute smile and  placed her hand back on my thigh. When I setted my phone down i put my hand on top of hers.

"Sara says hi by the way" bil smiled and we arrived.

We got out of the car and started heading inside.
When we stepped inside i couldnt smell anything just thick alcohol mix with weed and sweat.it was disgusting.The music was crazy loud and evrybody screamed and danced.
Billie quickly grabbed my hand.

"Lets go get some drink"she tried to yell louder than the music.I nodded and walked closely behind her.We entered the kitchen and i let go of her hand to get some drink.
I took away a red cup from the counter and without thinking i drunk all that shit that was in it.I gringed as the liquid went down my throat.

"damn that was fast"bil looked surprised

"oh shut up and hand me antoher one"she wanted to come here so lets have some fun.

She did as i told and handed me another cup.I quickly drank that too and i got in a better mood.I grabbed billies hand and dragged her with me to the dancefloor.I started laughing as i saw her face.

"you wanted to come so lets have fun"i said already drunkenly. Okay i have to admin i can get drunk very easily.I started dancing but I fell almost immediately. Billie was fast enough so she grabbed me by my waist and stopped me from falling. When I regained my balance her hands was still on my waist. I wrapped my arms aroun her neck and looked deep into her eyes.She did too.

"your eyes are so pretty"i giggled drunkenly

"so are yours"she said and pulled me closer,My heart started pounding in my chest and my breath got heavier.......but then we heard the most annoying voice in the world ....I quickly pulled away from billie and looked behind my back to see Kathren and her 2 bitches standing there.

"oo hi babygirl its so good to see you"she looked at billie who just rolled her eyes."oh and you too- ......"she looked at one of her bitch to tell her my name like she forgot.

"lisa"she whispered to Kathrine who turned back to me

"ohh sure lisa " she fake laughed" would you mind if billie comes with us for a sec"

"who said i want to-"billie asked but i cut her off

"yes bitch i would mind"

"ohhh watch your mouth hoe"she tried to sound scary but it was more funny.

"uu im so sorry bitch"i smirked at her.

"you will regret it loser"she said warringly.

"sure , sure .now fuck off"i said, turned around and dragged billie with me to the kitchen.
"OMG how the fuck could someone be THAT annoying?!"i wanted to grab another drink but she took it away.

"i think you shouldnt drink more"she said with a half serius face.I stepped closer to her where our faces was minimeters apart

"and what would you do if i drink another one?"i smirked at her.

"you dont want to know"she said with the same smirk.

i pouted and stepped away and started pretending that i was mad at her.She just lauhed and grabbed my hands again.

"lets go and sit down"she pointed to a half empty couch.
There wasnt enough space for both of us so she sat down first and she dragged me down with her wich caused me to fell on her lap. I didnt say a word and neither did she i made myshelf confortable in her lap and she wrapped her arm around my waist.It was so good, we just sat there and talked and laughed at other people.But then.....

my heart stopped.........

###########

i said something will come. ;)