Part 8 The nightmare

The next morning when i opened my eyes i needed some minutes to remember where i was.When everything came back i got the most terrible headache in the world but that all gone for a minute when i turned around and saw the most beautifulest angel slept next to me.Our hands somehow was interloced and i smiled at it.

I checked the time and almost dropped my phone when i saw it was 1pm. I carefuly got out of the bed without woke bil up and started to dress up.

"Damn i want to wake up for this everyday"i jumped and turned around to see her rubbing her eyes sleepily but THAT smirk was already on her face.

"sorry i didnt wanted to wake you up"I quickly put on my tshirt and pants as she stood up.

"nono its okay"she looked at her phone"damn its already 1:18!?"

"Whatt??!okay i really need to go my mom gonna freak out where the hell i am"I ran out of her door and then i realized i didnt said any goodbye to her.Omg im a gigant dick.She literally saved me yesterday and let me stay and i didnt even said a motherfucking goodbye??!!
I ran back to her room to see her standing in the same position. I ran to her without any hesitation and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"thank you for everything again i will text you when i get home"i said and ran out of her door again.
Shit did i just kissed her omgggg shes gonna hate me.Wtf i thought omgg??!
Thankfuly i live 5 minutes away from billie so its not that bad but my headache was still terrible.

When i got home Zach wasnt there and my mom was sleeping on the couch. Great she is already drunk.I rolled my eyes and went up to my room.

Look i dont hate my mom because she went through hell because of my dad and Zachs dad, i totaly got why she doing this but at the same time i want a mom whos always her when i need her or i always can talk to her about how i feel.

I plopped down on my bed and I was about to sleep again but i remembered i told billie i will text her when i get home.
 Before i could text her my phone started ringing.

Sis💕  calling....

"hey Liz.How was the party?"she asked

"uhhh a looot of shit happened"i let out a long sigh.

"okay tell me everything"

"if you wanna hear everythig you have to come over "i said not too excited about it.

"are u okay?You sounded like it wasnt that good"

"yeah im fine"i tried to sound like i was

"dont lie to me bitch i know you damn well"shes right "okay im on my way to you bye"she said and hung up.

I got up and looked in the mirror.I almost jumped when i saw myself.Damn i look like a shit.
I quickly brushed my hair and did my make up again.
When i heard a knock on the door i ran down the stairs as fast as i could because i didnt want to wake up my mom.
I opened the door and Mia greeted me with a big hug.

"be quiet my moms sleeping"i whispered and closed the door.

we went up to my room.

"so tell me everything what happened"she started 

"okay so me and bil went to Kathrens party.We had a pretty great time until Kathrine and her 2 bitch came to us and stareted flirt with billie-"

"oooo"

"I was very drunk so i told them something that i dont remember and the next thing i know is i was....sitting on billies lap.....-"i looked at her and saw her face changed. Why is she looks ......angry?!She quickly changed her expression when she saw i noticed.Okay that was weird...."what was that"I asked 

"what?"she looked away and pretended like she doesnt know what i was talking about.

"you know fucking well"

"no i dont but i now.....umm..... i have to go my....my mom want me to help her"she said quickly and literally ran out of my room.

Okay that was fuckiiing weird.She never did anything like this before.She was the one person that i could tell everything and now when im about to tell her THIS she just ran away?!Great my life is falling apart....again.

But i dont know.. there was something in her eyes like she was hurted when i told her i was sitting on......omg...oh shittt....nooooo.......omggg..........maybe she hates me because she found out that i like girls too?!but she said she already knew and she also looked chill when i told her i think billie is hot.I DONT KNOW but i know my head is hurt so bad and i need more sleep.

I went to my closet to find some comfy clothes.
When i changed i went to bed and drifted off to sleep.

"nooo please stopppp" i tried to scream but all i could do was whisper."pleasee dont do thiss pleaseeee"I cant move i cant scream my body is heavy and everything is blurry.I feel somebody hold me down.

"suth the hell up or you will regret it"a familiar man voice said.Who is he and why is he doing this to me??!I feel tears start to roll down on my face and i start sobbing.
His hand starts to travel on my body.He touching me everywhere and im trying so hard to move but i cant.

More tears starts to roll down on my face"please"i whispered.
He slapped me as hard as he could.I feel my nose starts bleeding.
His hand traveled under my dress and i feel he trying to pull it off of me.Im trying to move my hand to stop him or something but it doesnt do anything.I feel my heart banging in my chest.My tears flow like a waterfall and i can feel my blood on my mouth.

"please stop please stop"i whispered again.

"I said shut the hell up didnt i?!!!!"he yelled in my face and now he punched me harder.I feel everything getting quiet and my eyes going black.

After some minutes i opened my eyes again.Everything is still blurry and i still cant move.I feel cold.Maybe because im afraid....but no its different.
I looked down to my body and i recognised im have only my underwear on.
I feel his hand still has a thigh grip on my hand his other hand is still touching me.
I feel nothing but fear, helpless and disgust all over my body.Why billie isnt here this time??!! 

My blood froze when i feel his hand traveling under my underwear. 

"nooo stopp"a scream finally let out my mouth"please stooooop"My eyes cleared for a minute and i saw HIS face.

"STOOOOOOOP"i screamed as loud as i could.

I jumped out of my bed and ran to my bathroom.I looked in the mirror and i calmed down a little bit when i didnt saw any blood or bruises on my face.

This was one of the worst nightmare ive ever had in my life.I saw on my phone it was 11pm.I was shaking and crying like hell and i dont have nobody to call.I couldnt tell my mom because she is drunk and if i tell her i  probably should tell her i almost was raped.....more than once.I couldnt tell my 'brother' because he is a dick.I couldnt call Mia because she acted fucking weird today and i couldnt even tell her the full story.I could call just one person.......

After some minutes of thinking I finaly phushed the call button with my shaky finger.

calling 'the hot new girl'....

"hii shorty whats up?"she asked cutely.
I started crying even more when i heard her cuteass voice.
"Heey whats wrooong"she asked worriedly this time.

"I.....I...I had..."i choked up "fuck"

"hey listen..Its okay.just breath"

I tried to took a deep breath but i still couldnt stop crying.

"okay dont do anything i will be there in a minute"she said and i could hear she was running because of her necklaces."im on my way.just remember take deep breathes shorty"she said and hung up hurryedly.

####################

i hope you like it so far <3