Part 3 Get To Know Her

We sat down in the cafeteria and waited for everybody to come. After a minute or two Mia arrived with Sara. 

Sara has the same classes that me so we are very good friends.

"hey whores !"she greeted us way too loud wich caused everybody to look at us. When they noticed billie they started whispering to eachother about how her hair is weird but sexy at the same time.

i rolled my eyes "shut the hell up mind your businesses idiots" i shouted and everybody continued eating quitely.

Billies mouth hanged open when i looked back at her "damn mamas i didnt think that you are the boss here" she said half joking.

"im noot"i started laugh and blush again. Why she calls me like that?i mean i like it but....it just gives me a weird feeling "people just thinks im scary since.....omm...i kinda....beated the shit out of a guy last year" i said and looked away as the memories  appeared in front of me.

"yeah thats was a rough fight" Sara said while she remembered back.

"uhhm...yeah...anyways.....so Sara this is Billie, Billie this is Sara another dumbass one of my friends"i introduced them to eacother.

Billie was gonna say something but she got cut off by a whore who ran to her.

"heey babygirl i heard you are the sexy new girl. Everybody talks about you sooo i want to invite you to my party its gonna be this weekend i hope you will come"SHE said in the most annoying voice in the world and then looked at us."andd ommm you should come over to our table-"she pointed at a table with full of popular annoying bitches." i dont want you to be with losers. You dont deserve it on your first day"

"what did you just said whore?!"Mia stood up angrily and now everybody was staring us.She took a step closer to the bitch whos name is Kathrine by the way but this school just call her THE bitch because she slept almost with everybody in this school and who knows how many other guys/girls.

I looked at billie, expected she will go with her......because who the fuck would say no to the popular girl?!

"nope thanks i more like the hot losers than the annoying bitches." she said with a smirk.
Everybody gasphed. "ohh and dont call me babygirl" she said and then tourned back to us.

The bitch gasped and turned around to go back to her bitches but i stopped her.

"ohh and you have lipstick on your teeth"i put on a fake smile

"you will fucking regret it"she mumbled and walked away.

"wow ive never met anybody who refuse those bitches invitation"

"Like i said i more like the hot 'losers' than the annoying bitches"she gave me a smile and started to eat her disgusting food

"what the hell is that ??" i pointed at her food and made a funny face .

she let out a small laugh "im a vegan and gluten free bitch so i cant eat just any shit"she explained and took a bite of her 'sandwich'.

after the bell rang Mia and Sara stood up and said goodbye to us.

"omg im sooo thankful that you came and i dont have to go to those stupid classes"i said and danced around the table funnily.

she laughed"im so thankful that the principal picked you to show me the school"she looked in my eyes and i did the same. We just stared eachother what felt like forever when her phone dinged.

When she saw her phonescreen she raised her eyebrow.

"what?"

"how the hell she got my number?!"I sat next to her and she showed me her screen