Part 7 In The Dark

when we arrived at her house she thought i was sleeping so she leaned over my side and lightly shaked my arm and squeezed our interlocked hands.

"shorty we are here"She whispered in my ear"i know you hear me"i can hear she is smiling.i giggled and opened my eyes and immadiatly got in a  better mood when i saw her beautiful smile.

"Pwease carry meeeee"i said in my baby voice wich cause her to laugh.She got out the car and opened my door.I already unblocked my seatbelt so she could pick me up easily.I wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist as she walked inside the house.

"oh i have a dog btw"

"realyyy???"i said excitedly

"yup.Her name is papper"

"cute"i yawned

"are u tired shorty?"she asked while she closed the door behind us.Pepper almost was there and started jumping up and down when she saw billie.

"Hi pepper baby " bil said in a cute ass voice.I let go of her and she put me down.I bend down to papper while billie locked the door

"just be careful, she doesnt really likes strang-"she said but when she tourned around i already played with papper."okay i thinks you are special somehow"I looked up at her and smiled.

"maybe"i said and stood up

"come lets get some sleep it was a long day"she started walking to het room

"yeah it was" i looked down and followed her.

When i stepped inside of her room my mouth dropped.This room is fireee just......like her.Shoes everywhere and louis vuitton blanket above her beed.

"damn your room is so fine"i said and looked around again.

"you havent seen everything yet"she smiled and turned off the lights.My blood fozen in my venis and i immediately grabbed her hand and started crying.She quickly turned the light back on and pulled me in her arms while i was sobbing.

"whats wrong shorty?!"she asked softly"its okay im here"she started rubbing my back.

"i dont.....wan-....want to......be in....da-......dark"i sobbed on her soulders.All the memories from tonight showend up in front of me like i was there again.

"okay its okay just breath "she said in a calm tone.After a few minutes my breath calmed down and i stopped sobbing." come with me and i show you what i wanted to okay?"she asked.
i nodded and slowly pulle away from the hug but i still held her hand thightly.We walked to her desk and she pushed a button and a very blanch red light filled the room.We walked back to the switch.She looked at me and turned down the lamp.The whole room turned into a hot red color.She smiled because she knew how much i like these led shits.

"are you okay now?"she asked softly.

"your room is sexsy"i let out a light laugh and looked at her.

"not as much as you"she said very quietly.Thankfuly she couldnt see how hard i blushed because of the red light."jesus....sorry....i didnt meant it.....i mean yes i did but i know its not the right time f-"i cut her off by grabbed her face and connected our lips.She was shocked at first but then she kissed me back.I imagined this moment like a thousand times in my head but its sooo much better in live.After like 5 minutes we pulled away to get air but our foreheads was still connected.

My arms were around her neck and hers was around my waist and we stand in the doorway until a mans voice broke the peaceful silence.

"umm...im sorry if i interpulled something..."I quickly jumped away from billie  and gave a nervous smile to the man who looked at between us.