Part 4 Promise Me

We arrived to my house.

"i still cant belive you sing this"i was in sock when i heard that beautiful song.

"Is it that hard to belive thats me?"she asked seriusly.

"yes... i mean noo,  you just look so cool and more like a baddie and that song is a very soft and...i dont know serius i guess"

"oh so im not serius now?!"she pretend to be hurt but she couldnt hold her lauhg anymore so we just sat there and laughed like some idiots.

When we stopped she looked at me and i looked at her. i already lost in her beautiful eyes.... After some minutes i couldnt control myself..
My eyes went down to her lips.. Damn her lips is so perfect...

I moved closer but as i did i already regreted. What if she doesnt want to kiss me?? What if-
My thoughts stopped when she moved closer.
I could  feel her breath against my skin .. She smelled so good.. My breath started to got heavyer when our noses almost tuched...
My soul left my body for a moment when there was a knock on the window which caused us to jump apart.

it was my fucking brother. I got very scared because i dont know what would he do if he find out........

I got out of the car as fast as I could.

"Bye bil thanks the ride i will see you tomorrow"i closed the door and hurriedly walked past Zach.He looked at billie and started following me in the house.

"what the hell was that?!"he sounded angry?

"i dont know what the fuck are u talking about but i dont have energy for this shit"i said as i walked up the stairs.

"Dont you dare leave me here"he yelled after me

i losed my shit and turned around "what the fuck do you want me to say huh??!the principal asked me to show her around the school so i did and in return  she gave me a ride home! you are not my fucking dad and this non of your fucking bussines anyways so leave me the fuck alone!!i yelled out all my anger.

"oohh yeah im not your dad but where is him now? let me think.. - "he pretended to think"ohh yeaah he left because he couldnt stand your annoying AND now gay ass"he said it with an evil smile because he knows fucking well that i cant talk or hear anything about my dad.
I tried my best to hold my tears back until i got into my room.

I got in my room and slammed the door as hard as i could behind me and slit down to the floor.I stated crying harder and harder and all the fucking memories came back from my past.I know if i dont get out of this house right now im going to go insane so i quickly grabbed my phone and tried to call Mia.
Great she didnt anserw.I called Sara but she didnt anserw neither.Who else can i call?!
after 10 minutes thinking i finaly pushed the call button.

Calling The new hot girl...

she picked up after the second ring.

"hi bil are u busy right now?"i asked and tried to hold back my sobbs

"hey. no im actually bored right now..i just thought you dont want to talk to me after you rushed out of my car like that"she said sadly but then she heard i started sobbing and quickly changed to a more serius tone "hey shorty are you okay?"

"................yeah yeah im fine im sorry that i rushed inside like that but ...anyways do you want to go for a walk?"

"yeah of course"she said happily"i will be there in 10 minutes"

"noo wait"i cut her off"lets meet in the park"

"okay then"

"okay see you soon byee"

"byee"when she hanged up the phone i noticed that i started to get excited to see her.

....... In the park.......

I sat down one of the bench and started scrollig through my instagram.
After a few minutes i felt someone covered my eyes from behind my back.

"guess who is it"Billie was speaking in a funny voice.

"ooom....let me think..."i pretended to think "uhh i have no clue"i joked
she uncover my eyes and sat next to me.

"oohh hiii"i played dumb but i cant held my laugh anymore."you just got here but im already in a better mood"i smiled at her and she smiled back.

"so whats wrong..and dont tell me nothing because I know damn well if someone sad"

"umm i got in a fight with my brother"i looked down 

"about me?"

"noo..i mean not really"i sighed"i didnt tell anybody that i like girls too like nobody...... not even Mia and now here im am talking to you about it when we just met today."I let out a weak laugh.. i dont know how but i feel like i can trus her"but im a very good at hiding shits so i dont know how Mia and MY BROTHER found out"

"why you want to hide it?"she asked softly.

"because i think they'll ....... hate me so..... i guess i will just keep it to myself"i looked at her "how did your parents accepted it?"

"did i ever said i like girls?!"

fuckk....... she is right...... omg i look like an idiot.

"uhh...omm...im sorry.....i thought......"i said as fast as i could and tried to find an excuse.

"chill shorty im joking"and here is that name again.she laughed

 i hit her shoulder."fuck youu i freaked out that you are gonna be mad at me or something"

"i would never"and then my phone started to ring and interpulled Our conservation.
when i saw who was it i rolled my eyes 

Zacky is calling...

"what do you want"i asked annoyedly

"where the hell are u, mom is gonna be home in 20 minutes and she will be mad if you wont be home"

" why what time is it?"

"7:45"damn already?!Time flies so fast when im with her.

"ok comming"and whit this i hung up

"damn you guys arent the best siblings" she joked

"yeah i know"" i bet your brother is way cooler than mine"

"uhh i dont think so he is soooooo annoying sometimes"she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"well...umm..i gotta go my mom gonna be at home in like 20 minutes and she doesnt likes when im out in this time"i stood up and billie did too.

"thank you for comming it was so fun... We should hang out more"i smiled and pulled her in a hug.

I hide my face in the crock of her neck and enjoyed her smell.Damn she is smell so good.
we hugged for like 5 minutes and then she pulled away and looked in my eyes.

"just call me when you need anything okay?!"she said seriusly

"yeah of coure thanks"

"but no..seriusly.....i know we just met today but you can tell me anything"she gave me a smile"i know how it feels when you are sad all the time and there is nobody to call......soo just call or text if you need to talk someone"

"thank you"i puled her in another hug and when we pulled away she said

"now pinky promise me if anything happens you will call me first"she held her pinky up. i giggled and  wrapped mine around hers.

"i hope you know how serius a pinky promise is"

"i know"i smiled at her" i really gotta go now""we can hang out again if you want"

"i tottaly want"she smiled

"I will text you when i get home byee bil"

"bye shorty" i smiled at the nickname and started to walk home.