Part 15 I Heard Everything

So here i am, sitting on a dirty couch in someones house that i dont even know, at 1 am. The whole house smells like weed and alcohol. The music loud as fuck and everybody screaming and dancing drunkely.
I dont know how long ive been sitting here but im starting to get bored of it...
Sara and Adam dissapeared a hour ago and left me alone. Ive been holding this cup of beer since the party started but i just dont feel like drinking...

"hey"somebody yelled and sat down next to me. I needed a minute to recognise that it was mia.

"oh hey" 

"damn you ar- your outfit is fire"she looked me up and down. I blushed a little because i felt uncomfortable. I always do when she says something like this...I wish we can be the same like before but we both know its imposibble...dont get me wrong we are still friends, its just different now that i know how she feels about me. 

I let out a nervous laugh and looked around in the big ass house before answered.
"it looks fire but its fucking uncomfortable" 

btw I was wearing this:

"who forced you to wear this?"she laughed

"who forced you to wear this?"she laughed.I gave her a comfused look.."i know you wouldnt wear something, that uncomfortable and shows this much..unless somebody gives a speech about how good would you look in it"damn sometimes i forgot how well she knows me.

"you are right"i laughed"i would have come in a sweatpants with some hoodie buuuuut then Sara came..and you know the rest"we both burst out laughing.

"okay i gotta go. i'll see you soon"she got up and i did to. She gave me a quick hug and walked away...I fell back on the couch and scrolled through my phone....again

....30 minutes later.....

i had enought of sitting here and wait for somebody to come and talk to me...i mean a lot of dunk dude came and tried to make a move on me becase of my 'hot' and 'sexy' outfit but i flipped them all off..

i stood up and looked around one more time. I was about to leave when..

"BILLIE, BILLIE, BILLIE"i immadiately stopped when i heard that everybody was screaming her name from the kitchen...Is she heree?Why I didnt see her?when she came?

"YEEEEEEEEEES SHES GONNA WIN"I walked into the kitchen and i saw billie was standing in front a table with full of Red solocups. A tall muscular guy was standing across from her. She wasnt facing me but i could see she drunk A LOT. 

"COME ON BILLIE YOU GOT THISSS"somebody screamed from the crowd and they started shouting her name again. There were only 2 cups left in front of bil when the tall guy throw his cup away and ran out of the kitchen with his hand over his mouth. I guess he was running to the bathroom to throw up..

"YEEESSS" billie screamed and drunk all the shit that was left in her cup.

"BILLIE, BILLIE, BILLE"everybody chanted and she started jumping around.