part 17 Finneas

"Oh hi lisa" a voice said from behind me
I jumped in my fear and looked who was behind me

"Omg finneaaas you scared the shit out of me" i laughed

"Sorry." He said an sat to the kitchen table "so whats up, i havent seen you in a while"

"Yep"i shigned and looked down.
If he'd know what happened....
"I just bought billie home.. she had a few drinks and i thought thats the best if i bring her home."

"Thank yo-" he said but his eyes widened when he looked at me. "Omg what happened to your hand??It bleeding like crazy!"

i quickly looked down and saw that the ton of toilet papers that were wrapped around my hand were now dark red. I looked at Finneas's worried face and tried to find an excuse.

"ohhm...ummm...its nothing" i said as fast as i could "i had a little accident at home"

"yeah yeah good try" he clearly doesnt believe me.. "come i'll take care o-"

"noo no its not a big deal really" 

"stop it and let me help you" he said and leaded me to the bathroom "you bough my drunk sister home from a party with full of strangers so this is the least i can do" He said while he was taking out the first aid kit.

"I'll do it anytime"i added quietly before sat down to the toilet.

"so tell me what happened with your hand" he kneeled down in front of me and started to cleaning off my hand but he suddenly raised his head and added "no bullshut..i know when somebody is lying" 

i took a deep breath and started "so....""i was very angry at the party so i went upstairs to the bathroom..I was alone and my anger got over me so i punched the first thing that got into my sight...and it was a big  mirror so..." i looked away. 
Now he's probably thinks that im a psycho or something but i dont really care at this point..

Im cold, my hand hurts like a bitch, im still angry as fuck and of course sad, billie still hates me, and now im embarassing myself in front of the one person that i can talk with..

"omg...."he looked up "thats crazy"

i forced a laugh out of me "yeah.....it is"

he finished bandaging my hand but didnt stand up.
"lisa...." he looked into my eyes. "what happened between you two?....Billie isnt doing very well lately... i havent seen you in a while and now this" he pointed to my hand. He  wasnt angry. He sounded so caring.

My eyes watered up when the memories came back from tonight and the past few days. I didnt even realize how much it was hurting me...I mean yeah it was hell but now.....im feeling something familiar.....like i lost somebody....whos very important..

"you dont have to...Im just worried"he said when he saw how emotional i was.

"no no its okay...i just....anyways"i took another deep breath and looked around once more before i started. " so...The first time when me and Billie went to a party..."i squeesed my eyes shut as i thought back to that night "some bad thing happened but billie saved me...The next day i wanted to tell my best friend Mia but she acted very weird and ran away..."i looked down "anyway she told me that she loved me sice-" I couldnt...I couldnt hold it back anymore...I started crying so hard...I was shakeing...
Finneas pulled me into a hug and held me thightly 

"im so sorry" he said calmly...Just like his sister and it calmed me down a little.

I wipped my eyes and took a long breath "and you have to know that..Mia was next to me when i had a very hard time..Shes like my sister.. I own fot her with my everything..so when she kissed me i of course pulled away but i couldnt say or do anything so thats when she started that I would have gave in if it was billie and not her...and i saw that sooo much pain in her eyes..i couldnt say that i like bil-"i quickly looked up and shut my mouth...

He laughed a little and patted my shoulder "chill i knew it from the beggining" she gave me a warm smile.

i relaxed a little and continued.."so...i told her....that i dont like billie but of course she didnt believe me so i added things why i dont like her...." i looked down "and i hate myself for it fucking much...but you have to understand that i couldnt hurt Mia more...and after this conversation with everything changed" for this part i was almost whispering. " i didnt know why billie was ignoring me for days and days...i tried everything but it didnt work. You know how scary it was that one day everything is perfect and the next, everything is fucked up..."i looked at my hands
 "and at the party... i saw some bitch was all over her and i got angry so i send the bitch away and then....she got angry and said that she heard everything that i was telling Mia in the bathroom....so she thought... oh sorry she still thinks that i dont like her and i just played with her feelings...."a tear slipped down my cheek. "yeah so thats it...after that i went to the bathroom and punched that fucking mirror..." 

i stood up "and now i know you hate me too because im an idiot so i better to go but thank you for everything and please tell your sister that im fucking sorry and she can hate me but never think that i played with her. Everything was real.."i said and i was ready to go but blocked my way so i looked up at him.

"listen to me. You did nothing wrong. This whole situation is fucked up but nothing is your fault, youre just tried to protect your friendship and unfortunately billie was in the wrong place in wrong time."

"thank you Finn so much" i gave him a sad smile and opened the door but somebody  blocked it away...