Part 9 Deep Talk

I was too scared to wait her inside the dark night so i sat down on the hallway floor next to the front door and waited her. My mom wasnt in the couch so i think she went up to her room or something and my brother still was nowhere so i was tottaly alone in that big ass house.
I was still shaking but my breath calmed down a bit.I heard a car pulled up to our driveway.
I quickly got up and looked out the window to saw billies car. I picked up my backpack and ran out the house as fast as i could. When i saw her i immadiately ran to her and hugged her thightly.

"heyy im here now everythings okay"she said into my hair and hugged me more thightly.As i heard her voice i started crying again.

She held me that thight for like a hour and whispered in my ear to let me know shes here now and everything is gonna be okay.
I calmed down a bit and slowly pulled away from her.

"you ready to go?"she asked softly. I just nodded and we started walk to her car.She opened the door for me and i got in and watched as she got in too like always.When she started driving i took one of her hand off of the steering wheel and placed it in my thigh. She looked at me and gave me a cute smile. I leaned my head against the window and watched the beautiful city lights.
Bil squeezed my thigh when she saw some tears rolled down on my face.
I quicly wiped them off and put my hand back on hers.

I cant belive she just came for me in the middle of the night. I literally met her a week ago and she is already one of the most important person in my life.

I came back from my thoughts when bil stopped the car.She looked at me and unblocked her seatbelt so i did the same.
We walked inside hand in hand and she slowly closed the door.

"be quite finneas is sleeping"she whispered.

"no im not" he said from the couch wich caused me to jump and squeezed bils hand hard.

"omg dude you scared the shit out of us"she said"its okay shorty...come on lets go to my room"she said when she saw i got scared.
We started walking to her room.

"you guys are cute"finneas yelled after us

"fuck you finneas"bil yelled back.I let out a light laugh."and here is that beautiful smile"she smiled at me and closed her door.
I ignored the butterflies in my stomach like i alwaays do when she says something like that or just looks at me.
The red light was already on.One of my favourite thing in her room.

She sat down on the bed and opened her arm.I walked over to her and sat on her lap and hugged her.

"thank you"i whispered into her hair.

"i will always be here for you"she said and started playing with my hair."remember?!i pinky promised you"she added

I smiled at that memorie in the park "of corse i remember"
I quickly pulled away from her "but...you know i will always be here fo you too right?!"I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"i know"she smiled.I placed my head back on her soulder."but you scared me so bad when you called me crying soo tell me whats wrong if you want"she said, still played with my hair.

"I dont know where to start..."i said

"anywhere you want shorty im listening"

"okay so...."surprisingly i calmed down very fast in her arms.I took a deep breath and started."after when i went home Mia called me and she asked about the party...she knows me very well so when she heard my voice in the phone she came over to talk...She is the only one person that i can tell everythng-"

"well not just shes the only one now"she added wich caused me to smile.

"yes....But she literally left me when i told her that i was sitting in your lap when i heard a camera cliked-"