Part 2 H.E.R

It was 7:23am when we walked out of the principals office. I dont know what should i say i dont know what should i do so im just gonna start a simple conservation because i dont want to start like "hey my name is Liza welcome here Btw i think your hot" fuck no. i wont fuck up my only chance to talk to a pretty girl who dont know any shit about me or my life.

What if shes straight?! Shit i didnt even think about it i was too busy to admire her beauty.
What if she thinks im a weirdo because i dont say anything to her.
I came back to the reality when she started speak.

"hey....... Girl-"fuck i havent told my name yet.

"Liza...My name is Liza" I added quickly.

She smiled"so Liza you dont have to show me aroud if you - "

" are you kidding me?! A whole day without classes whit a hot gir...i mean.... . "My face started burning.".... A new girl.. "I turned away to hide my blush but she already saw it.

" okay then... Lets go"she started walking, leaving me behind but after a minute she turned around "didnt you get the job to show me around?!" she said half joking.

Jesus she is fucking beautiful. But i just met her 5 minutes ago i cant have already a crush on her. Omg im really a fucking weirdo.

"im comming just slow the fuck down my legs are in pain, i run 5 kilometers yesterday" I said dramaticaly.

"oh poor baby....."she pouted and pretended to pity me" i sprained my left ankle a week ago in Miami and the other one 3 weeks ago in london. So i know this pain very well."she stopper for a minute and looked at me seriusly" but are u.... okay need some help? "

" uh.. Om.. No no its not a big deal but thanks"i said and caugh up with her.
"wait how the fuck could you be in London and Miami in 4 weeks??" I raised my eyebrows and looked at her.

"ommm... Uhhh.... Im kinda a singer.. Or something like that" why is she so shy about it?

"really?! Thats so fun but then how could you show up in this shitty school?" "-btw in the right side this is the cafeteria"i quickly added, she looked around and started walking again.

"I was home schooled but my mom got enough to do with my tours and career so she put me in here" she said it with.. Dissapointment? "I hate to go new places because i cant really make friends " she looked down

"what?.. Whyy?.. I mean look at you... Who the hell wouldnt want to be..... friend with you??" shit why am i always say out loud my thoughts?!

She laughed a little "because everybody looks at me and OMG SHE HAS BLUE HAIR AND SHE DRESSES LIKE A GUY" she said on a funny tone "so yeah..." she looked down "and you know..somebody just want to be friends with me because of my money.... and fame..... so its pretty fucked up"

I felt really bad for her. "welll i didnt know that you have money or fame so im not like them and i also think your style is dope.... Soooo i think you have a friend" I smiled at her.

"yaaay"she said happily and smile aswell

"okay sooo.. there are the bathrooms-"

"oh thank the lord i have to pee sooooo bad " i laughed and she jokingly ran inside.

"i will wait you in here"i yelled after her.she gave me a tumb up and a light smile and closed the door.

the bell rang and everybody rushed out of their classes and the quite hallway become a loud ass zoo .

"bitchhh where were youu?did something happened?!"Mia said out of her breath.

"dude calm down nothing happened, mr bollan wanted to ask me to show the school to the new GIRLLLL"i said way too happily

her smile dropped "shit i already planned our first date with the new GUY in italy" she said dissapointedly

"omg you are insaneeee"i laughed "buuuut  its not that bad because she is soooooo hot dud- "I slapped my hand on my mouth as i realized what i just said......shit..waiiit...did i just said that out loud?!omggg im an idiooot.

 i always did my best to hide the fact that i like girls too but i just said THAT out loud.omgggg omggggg....Mia is gonna freak out....... and she is gonna tell everybody..........and they gonna tell to my mom and-

"dont freak out bitch i alredy knew"she gave me a knowing smirk but it dissapeared when she looked behind me.

i knew by her look......Billie was standing behind me..great.

"hay my name  is Mia this dumbasss best friends"she waved to billie."you must be billie "she gave me a look.

"yeah i am, its nice to meet you Mia"she gave her a cute smile. Mia started walk away but she turned around and gave us a weird look.

we started walking again and i gave billie a nervous smile."how long did you stand there?"

she gave me a smirk and started walking slowly next to me"soooo am i really hot?!"she had this evil but cute smile on her face which cause me to blush.

"NO!I mean fuck yeas but noo"i talked as fast as i could. "im straight" damn that was tha fattest lie that i've ever said in my life..

"chill shorty i wont tell anybody...well i dont even have anybody to tell so you dont have to be scared"she send me knowing smile

"sacared from what?-"i laughed nervously and blushed about the name that she just called me " i dont have nothing to be scared of""so this is the libary"i quickly changed the subject.

"okay but i think you are hot too"omg i hate that she can make me blush even if she just looks at me.im not that type of girl who soft and shit. 

She just laughed as she saw that i stared at her with wide eyes.

Why the fuck im this little baby around her?!Im not like that...i dont know what the hell shes doing to me...

we continue walking around the school and after a couple of hours talking about music,her family and random shits we decided to go and eat something with my friends.

                                             ################################

okay so this was the second part i promise it will be more exciting in the future but i need to be detailed so everybody will undersand the story.