Part 14 What The Hell Did I Do?

Its Thursday, Im sitting on my first class, which is math.Im a total mess, I havent slept since the thing with Mia, i looke like a pice of shit, i feel like a pice of shit......

But the worst thing is that billie didnt answer my texts and calls....I tried talk to her like a million times after she didnt show up in the school to talk last week, but she just ignored me.At first i thought she probably got some important thing to do but she havent tried to talk to me ever since so somethings wrong. i tried to caught up with her after lessons but she always dissapeared. I dont know whats up with her but we really need a fucking talk. i mis-i mean......
I jumped a little when the door swunged open and a black dressed billie walked in.

DAMN. She looked like this the whole week but today...she looks more sadder.

Her hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing a simple back sweatpant with a black hoodie but she still looked fucking pretty.How the hell she does this?! Today I tried my best to cover the fact that i was crying non stop in the past 9 days but i still look like a pice of shit. I bet she didnt even try and she looks perfe-....omg im crazyy.....

She looked like this:

"sorry i late it wont happen again"she mumbled

The teacher just hmmed knowing damn well it was a lie.
She rolled her eyes and looked around for an empty seat. Whats wrong with her?....
Then I finaly caught her eyes for a sec but after seeing it, i wish i hadnt....I saw nothing but pain and saddnes in her beautiful eyes when she looked at me.

Damn i really cant do anything else, just hurt the people that i love.

....

Its lunchtime

The whole day went like this, i tried talk to her but she avoided me...

Im now sitting with Sara and her boyfriend Adam. He is a really nice guy, he really cares about Sara and they love eachother so much. I wish i have somebody like him..

"Whats up with billie?she usually eats with us but now i cant see her anywhere?"Sara asked.

"uhhm...she is probably busy or something"i said because i dont know neither whats up with her.

"well shes seems kinda off lately"she said.

"i know" i said and looked down.

"Lisa you are sweating. Why dont you take off your hoodie?"she asked worriedly.

" uhh... Ommm. beca-"

"hey bitches...and Adam" thank the lord Mia came and cut me off.."what were ya talking about?"she asked and started eating her lunch.

"we were talking about b-"

"-BRITT!"I quickly cut Sara off. I dont want to talk about billie in front of Mia..i dont want to hurt her...more. Sara frowned her eyebrows at me and i gave her an 'i-will-explain-later-but-now--just-shut-the-fuck-up' look and continued "we were talking about Britts party on this Friday..Are you going?" i asked Mia.